DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katzdudexxx

any one got tht logo...one.....im not sure which website's logo do we hav to find....??...plz help

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
hmmmm....the logo one is very confusing tried ol sites i could relate to the name........found only one relevant famous logo but no creator......

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Those who have received help for the arcade one,please do ur part now,please help others.There r many others who r stuck at that for hours...
Please help guys.

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
i know the answer of the arcade clue....but i cant seem to get the format right....and while trying a particular format i am being redirected to Thinkdigit.com India > Technology Guide News and Reviews | Technology News, Information and Updates on Gadgets Online. ...

can anyone confirm ..is the page is still there?

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
guys for the arcade 1.............. use the name of d arcade version of the game but dont mention ne specific version
the page is still there just understand the format

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
when i reach logo and arcade ill def hekpout you guys. in the mean time if you can make me do better maths that wud be cool.:D

S

shanil1000

guys for the arcade 1.............. use the name of d arcade version of the game but dont mention ne specific version
the page is still there just understand the format

It would be very helpful if you give the format without the game name.i.e the dash, underscore, etc before the .html........:?::-(

C

compsavvy

u guys stuck at the level next to arcade one or somewhere else??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom