DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumar Aditya

Lambda Squared
Looks like you guys are all stuck at the same step... I've checked at my end, the page is up and working fine... Hmmm... Here's a clue - "Havok"

Well sir, we know the answer but are having a problem with the format. How do we separate the different words and how do we write the version number?

There is evidently something that I'm missing here.....

Last edited:

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
plz confirm it quickly sir.we r olready sleep deprived cause of it from last nyt had scul in d morning n started again at this after it

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
bassexe read my old posts

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

hey staticsid i hve olready pm u thrice plz reply if somethings wrong every1s w8ing for u............

R

r_cajetan

@rohan.kwatra: cud u be a little more specific about the math puzzle? How do i "relate" the two numbers?

R

r_cajetan

@rohan.kwatra: thanx ...ur hint got me taking another approach to the question, solved it...

staticsid

Team Digit
Hey ! Like i said in my PM to Rohan just now. You guys have the answer but haven't got the right combination to the url. Here's another hint: Think of the url like you're saying the name casually, without being very specific ;-)

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
hey i wont be able u play CTCII :-(:-(:-(:-(from second leg as i have to study and the syl is very large so m leaving the CTCII at second checkpoint:-(:-(:-(

Chandrahas007

Broken In
Guys, please anyone help me with the 1996 desktop environment thingy. i got the name of the environment but the connection between the app and the actress is i don't understand. at least tell me the year of the academy award correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom