T

tryeee

Thnks to the POST poned date of teh CONTEsT to 18 June, otherwise

i wouldn't hav posted now that

" I reached the CheckPoint man................... " :p:p:p:-o

utkarsh007

U7karsh
*supercomputing.fnal.gov/SC2008/presentations/Tarpit/Images/frustrated.jpg

At what time is the next leg of ctc 2 comming?

J

jelly_gill

Here is the screenshot of the checkpoint.

C:\Users\Jarnail Singh Gill\Pictures

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/C:%5CUsers%5CJarnail%20Singh%20Gill%5CPictures%5Ccheckpoint.jpg here is the checkpoint screen shot guys.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Checkpoint!

Take a breather. Come back here on the 14th of June for the next part of CTC II

Edit: By popular demand the next leg of CTC II will commence on the 18th of June. Lets give everyone a chance to catch up

BassEXE

The Black Shadow
got till here:
*i47.tinypic.com/9i4qxw.jpg

How long is the longest word in the grid?
Do I have to check backwards too?

ravi_rtr

Never Mind
hope digit guys are not testing our patience. by the way due to my net problem in PC i have been reloading the page on my mobile all these while, in hope of getting the clue early.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

@BassEXE bottom to top, right to left and across also like top right corner to bottom left corner etc.

BassEXE

The Black Shadow
Does that include top left to bottom right? How long is the word? the longest I found is
"clock" ( I don't mind anyone PMing me the word :razz:)

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
I guess the delay from 14th to 18th has more to do with unpreparedness of DIGIT team rather the given cause of magazine being delivered late. Common guys. I don't understand why you do this every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom