DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bapi256852

@ratul29 watz ur problem?forum members r like brothers.we help each other.if someone asks me an answer & if i know,i wil definitely tell him.if u dnt want 2 tell its ok,bt remember dat i havnt asked u..ok!

K

katzdudexxx

@ratul29 watz ur problem?forum members r like brothers.we help each other.if someone asks me an answer & if i know,i wil definitely tell him.if u dnt want 2 tell its ok,bt remember dat i havnt asked u..ok!

lol...in dis way....it proves tht u dont know ny thing abt computers....nd if u get everything by begging like this....its of no use....ull nvr noe ny thing.....nd the guys whu advise u....are weakning their chances of wining....

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
huh...ppl have really changed....many hav started begging for answers....ill like to suggest them...if u dont know the answer then they should think that they r not capable of it.............They dont deserve it

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------
huh....u too...saying all the answers....to kids whu dont know nything abt it......lol...bring ur pride back...be a bit selfish....nd dont reduce ur chances of winning....atleast let them do it themselves...
:+1:

I agree with that...though i feel that giving hints to those who are stuck is a good way of helping them....but revealing answers its bad....

I would like to remind you guys of a lesson from a story you might have heard

The little boy was thrilled to hear about the changes his caterpillar would go through. He watched every day, waiting for the butterfly to emerge. One day it happened, a small hole appeared in the cocoon and the butterfly started to struggle to come out.
At first the boy was excited, but soon he became concerned. The butterfly was struggling so hard to get out! It looked like it couldn’t break free! It looked desperate! It looked like it was making no progress!

The boy was so concerned he decided to help. He ran to get scissors, and then walked back (because he had learned not to run with scissors…). He snipped the cocoon to make the hole bigger and the butterfly quickly emerged!

As the butterfly came out the boy was surprised. It had a swollen body and small, shriveled wings. He continued to watch the butterfly expecting that, at any moment, the wings would dry out, enlarge and expand to support the swollen body. He knew that in time the body would shrink and the butterfly’s wings would expand.

But neither happened!

The butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and shriveled wings.......the boy’s good intentions hurt the butterfly.
MORAL- Dont post the answers.....give subtle hints instead....

btw,what happened to the moderators...

B

bapi256852

@KATZ Wat do u think??r u a genius?do u know everything?stop thinking urself superior dan others.....with such pride,u can never win!!

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

i agreee wid diabolicdude.......

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

i really dont know where i hav seen )* ......was it in d magazine or in website?jst giv a hint

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@bapi what the people here are trying to say is, u have posted again and again plz give answers.

u werent asking hints u said whats the answer guyz repeatedly.
watz d anser guyz??

though some of them got too rude,u still should accept your mistake of griefing.

you should understand that the people who help griefers get in trouble the most.

so, when a question is saying you have seen )* symbol somewhere during this leg of ctc , so try and trace back your steps several times and then you if dont get it then ask here.

for the pwd.7z , harvind and many others told me just one thing repetedly ,the answer is in the question only.

so we can only give hints , just try and put a lil more effort on your side , though we arent refusing to help, but griefing becomes a lil annoying and people loose their cool.

this time you are lucky a mod didnt warn you. so keep that in mind and enjoy the challenge with everybody.

i hope was polite enough ?

OP
onlyabhi

onlyabhi

Blue Knight
That was easy. :CiobarHappy:

*abhineet.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Untitled.png

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

:+1:

I agree with that...though i feel that giving hints to those who are stuck is a good way of helping them....but revealing answers its bad....

I would like to remind you guys of a lesson from a story you might have heard

MORAL- Dont post the answers.....give subtle hints instead....

btw,what happened to the moderators...

good one..

@bapi what the people here are trying to say is, u have posted again and again plz give answers.

u werent asking hints u said whats the answer guyz repeatedly.

though some of them got too rude,u still should accept your mistake of griefing.

you should understand that the people who help griefers get in trouble the most.

so, when a question is saying you have seen )* symbol somewhere during this leg of ctc , so try and trace back your steps several times and then you if dont get it then ask here.

for the pwd.7z , harvind and many others told me just one thing repetedly ,the answer is in the question only.

so we can only give hints , just try and put a lil more effort on your side , though we arent refusing to help, but griefing becomes a lil annoying and people loose their cool.

this time you are lucky a mod didnt warn you. so keep that in mind and enjoy the challenge with everybody.

i hope was polite enough ?

u r so polite.. its good.. I believe you are able to convey the right thing in the best possible words.. :CiobarHappy:

B

bapi256852

@aby baby.......luv u,respect u!!i got lil frustrated aftr trying so many times.i admit dat i asked 4 answers,bt people behaved rudely!!ok...i wil never ask 4 answer again!

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I have made considerable edits to the thread since there are people who haven't gotten the answer and posting answers directly will sort of spoil the challenge for them at the same time.

The presence of a spoiler tag would certainly ease this a bit but unfortunately its not available.

Aspire

Padawan
then, why don't you add the spoiler script to the forum? It would help a lot in cases like this

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

@All
Stop PMing other members for answers. Instead try for yourself

K

katzdudexxx

@aby baby.......luv u,respect u!!i got lil frustrated aftr trying so many times.i admit dat i asked 4 answers,bt people behaved rudely!!ok...i wil never ask 4 answer again!

gr8 idea BAPI....atleast ull try to solve it on ur own....welll b4 u were just begging for answers....had u ever tried it urself....u wuldnt hav had to ask others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom