Digit Blunder !

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
Partly agree with ring_wraith

Of course it is a mistake and we should let Digit people know bout it. But just coz of that Digit does not Sux. I think Digit is still the best one among Indian tech magazines.

@Dark Star - are you SunnyBoi of the other forum (which posted this news first) ? I see you both posted the same image (upload path same).

Also, which month Digit it is ?

sourav123

Thinking Different
I can't take it anymore.

You people criticize Digit like its the worst tech magazine ever that does not deserve to be handed out. If you think Digit sucks, then voice your opinion expressing what topics might get back lost glory.

DON'T JUST SAY IT SUCKS! WHO IS THAT HELPING?

By the way, one goof-up in 100+ pages is waaay less than what is acceptable. Especially when you are dealing with custom images and what not. BTW, news flash...

MAKING A MAGAZINE IS NOT EASY!

If you think it is, then by all means go design one. I will personally purchase the first issue and make one thread per mistake, mocking each mistake to an unimaginable level.

Sorry about the outburst, but fact is I've been reading Digit for a long time now, and it is the very best even now.

(cough) Digit the very best! (cough)

Pathik

Google Bot
Well I'm back. I know I'm a n00b and that's why I'm here in this forum to increase my status from a n00b to knowledgeable person.:) They say partial knowledge is most Dangerous.;-) Guess that's what happened with me here BUT I'm correct on the second part i.e DVI ports eing tagged as RAM Heatsinks:D
Yep that's right. But be careful before labelling others a n00b.

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Partly agree with ring_wraith

Of course it is a mistake and we should let Digit people know bout it. But just coz of that Digit does not Sux. I think Digit is still the best one among Indian tech magazines.

@Dark Star - are you SunnyBoi of the other forum (which posted this news first) ? I see you both posted the same image (upload path same).

No I am not Sunnyboi.. I am Dark Star :p

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
lol and rofl at 9point9 too :D the magazine was going down, they pushed further, the forums kept themselves up, they threw it too ;)

sunmysore

Journeyman

I am SunnyBoi :p

this was in March 08. Went to office lib to read a book, saw digit hmmm. flipped 2 pages and this caught my eye :p

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I can't take it anymore.

You people criticize Digit like its the worst tech magazine ever that does not deserve to be handed out. If you think Digit sucks, then voice your opinion expressing what topics might get back lost glory.

DON'T JUST SAY IT SUCKS! WHO IS THAT HELPING?
What do you expect us to do?
Ask raaabo to send us the copies or post them here so we can proofread them!

MAKING A MAGAZINE IS NOT EASY!

If you think it is, then by all means go design one. I will personally purchase the first issue and make one thread per mistake, mocking each mistake to an unimaginable level.

Sorry about the outburst, but fact is I've been reading Digit for a long time now, and it is the very best even now.
I have done it in my bachelors and i know it is no joke. Mistakes occur, blunders come to pass!
The trick is that this magazine has a reputation for itself. Some thing it has to work hard to protect!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Problem is the Tag 4. Theres no BIOS chip on a GPU n00bie.:D
But there do exist bios chip on gfx cards. The card details like firmware is stored in it. When we flash a gfx card with new firmware, its the bios which is updated.
:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom