Difficulty level of ISAT, Manipal etc

mohityadavx

Youngling
Is the difficulty level of ISAT , MANIPAL , SRM , same as AIEEE

Please reply soon and with a valid reason

Yup! Physics is little tough though comparison to these exam.

Check out last year ISAt paper here:-

link1

link2

hey Jatin i m also frm Gurgaon where r u from in gurgaon. Pm me if u want some other info.

mohityadavx

Youngling
Nope
sick of giving useless FIITJEE TEST most of these are not even exactly based on JEE pattern AITS is touger than JEE , phase test marking scheme is different.

BTW if u think i am an idiot who is giving lame excuses then I want to tell u that I had got 50% fee waiver when i enrolled in FIITJEE gave FTRE and got good rank in it.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Yeah, these tests are damn tough. i gave an AITS today. i expcted it to be easier than the rest(to boost our confidence) but it was instead tougher. FIITJEE does a good job in discouraging students.

PS- i got 100% fee waiver + Rs 15000 FTRE. :D

mohityadavx

Youngling
I NEVER MEANT TO SHOW OFF JUST WANTED TO GIVE SUPPORT TO MY VIEW OTHERWISE MOST OF THE PEOPLE THINK THAT THIS IS IS AN IDIOT WHO DOESN'T STUDY AND PUTS ALL HIS BLAME ON fiitjee

EVER COMPARED YOUR PHASE TEST MARKING SCHEME TO JEE MARKING SCHEME SPECIALLY IN MATCH THE MATRIX AND MULTIPLE CHOICE

AcceleratorX

Youngling
mohityadavx said:
OTHERWISE MOST OF THE PEOPLE THINK THAT THIS IS IS AN IDIOT WHO DOESN'T STUDY AND PUTS ALL HIS BLAME ON fiitjee

To say that someone who doesn't score marks "doesn't study" is wrong on so many levels that it becomes foolish in itself. I seriously suggest that you turn a blind eye to all such people and concentrate solely on what you want to do.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I like the FIITJEE teachers but the tests by FIITJEE are crap!! they have a negative effect on many students like me. after these phase tests and AITSes , i am pretty confident i wont be able to crack IIT-JEE.

Top Bottom