Difference between W800i & K750i

Which is better considering both their prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pickster

Professional Layabout.
I was thinking what's the difference between Sony-Ericsson W800i & K750i?
Is it just the Walkman branding, body colour, the button over the joystick?
And is the increased price of W800i justified?

frmneo999

Broken In
price of w800 can be justified by its memory...but still k750 rocks because of its executive looks and ..yea..its got cool lens cover! ;)

suave_guy

pedal to metal
if you love music then u can consider w800i....coz it comes with 512mb card and the earphones bundled with this phone are very good and there's also a 'mega bass' feature which gives it an edge over other portable music players...

k750i on the other hand is more of a conventional phone with no nonsense design and style and sound quality comparable to w800i minus the 'mega bass' feature...

however if ur interested in w800i then u can wait a while for the release of w810i(EDGE+black color)...

ENjoy...

frmneo999

Broken In
@ suave_guy : k750 has the megaBAss option...Check it out buddy.. and for the ear phone , yea..w80 comes with a bettr one.... And it has a walkman only mode also..which can play music for 20 hours continously after afull battery charge..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
frmneo999 said:
k750 has the megaBAss option
Ummm, that is supposed to be a WALKMAN only feature. Are you sure about that? Do you own a K750i?
As for the main question, I think the W800i is a better phone and the price is justified for many reasons:
1. 512 MB Memory Stick
2. WALKMAN
3. Superb headphones
4. Better looks (at least, IMO)
5. Better battery life (I tested it myself, various people may have different opinions.)
6. Better keypad and joystick.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Is the battery life better in this two phones (K750 and W800) than the traditional Sony Ericsson phones bcause I had heard that the battery life is very bad,even the low signals r not picked up by the SE phones. Is it true?

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
K750i is good in looks, everybody waited passionately for the k750i to release. Its indeed a good phone. I remember many people were eagerly waitin for K750i to released here at digit forum. When it was launched .. it was a smash hit. W800i was released then but I never liked the colour. The walkman series headphones are superb.. I wish I could use it with my phone. I like K750i more .. for walkman headphones .. w550i is good

SWEET SNEHA

Journeyman
W800i feature in a K750i look would've been best

k750i is a gr8 fone and i read sumwhere tht the firmwire can be upgraded to W800i's f/w

???

SWEET SNEHA

Journeyman
suave_guy said:
k750i on the other hand is more of a conventional phone with no nonsense design and style and sound quality comparable to w800i minus the 'mega bass' feature...

k750i has "megabass". I'm sure.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
take care frm next time :twisted: :twisted:

True Geek

Journeyman
\"suave_guy\" said:
k750i on the other hand is more of a conventional phone with no nonsense design and style and sound quality comparable to w800i minus the mega bass\' feature...

ENjoy...
hey suave.
Its good that you became brainiac(good relationship with drgruge and others)

but don\'t misguide people here with non researched and wrong informations.

This is a suggestion and an example that you don\'t deserve this tag.......
i may be warned or banned for telling the truth(which is bitter,always) but i dont care

thank you

prankie

D PrankMaster
and flash.. w800 have a single LED where 750 has 2 leds.. and much brighter also..
frmneo999
Who told u that???
W800i also has 2 LED's, and are as bright as K750's....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom