Diablo III Discussion

Twentieth Batch
As we all know, Blizzard just recently released the 5 wallpapers for the 1 million 'Like' goal that was achieved on their Facebook page. Because the general consensus of the public was that those images were somewhat anti-climactic, Blizzard released to us a sixth, never-before-seen image of Tyrael, by Richard Brom on 2nd June. Let me also make it very clear that this is not a concept image, this is an artistic interpretation of the Archangel of Justice.

*www.diablofans.com/uploads/gallery/album_53/gallery_35514_53_83259.jpg

[BSN] Diablo III Beta Details Emerge

A few more details about the beta test have become available. Apparently certain US media outlets are invited to a NDA-briefing on July 27th, with the NDA expiring on August 1st. Thus it is expected that the beta starts at this date or only slightly afterwards. If previous beta tests are any indication, Blizzard randomly selects users who are signed up for their Battle.net service as participants. Usually this is done in multiple phase, so if you aren't one of the lucky bunch in the first phase, you might get selected for one of the follow up phases.

As for the actual release of the game, while there is no officially fixed date, Blizzard is working hard and still aiming for a release in 2011.

Source

Alok

Adventurer
Oh i'm late to such most anticipated topic.

Well i have Diablo (1+hellfire), (2 and LOD).

everything finished except cow level:)

diablo 1 lacks "run ability" . I have lack of patience to reach at a position by just walking.

Diablo 2 was legend, rock solid . Expansion adds some more labour.
Mount areat 's creatures were lovely specially
:) Baal summon's , three at entrance of worldstones keep.
And big demon with a little driver on head.
:)

i'm waiting for :-x:-xDiablo3:-x:-xsooooooooooo badly.

But f****** Blizzard is just hanging it with no any clue.

Btw what i need from Diablo 3 is same thrill , improved management , IMPROVED GRAPHICS.
They are doing a lot experiments with Diablo 3.Hope not to spoil the soul of game.

Lastly to BLIZZARD : too much. You are just killing fan's Diablo-phobia.

@GAURAV
thanx for this thread. I was thinking a few days ago that digit has no discussion on diablo.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Gaurav said:
As for the actual release of the game, while there is no officially fixed date, Blizzard is working hard and still aiming for a release in 2011.
Glad to hear it.

@Kola
Oh boy so much colors. Its a rarity to see so many colors in one post. :)):))

Alok

Adventurer
lol that butcher nothing knows except just continuous batting his big axe.:-DSEE BELOW GIF

I able to beat him only if i use hit and town portal trick:) :-D

Play this gif

*www.gifs.net/Animation11/Creatures_and_Cartoons/Diablo/Butcher.gif:-D:-D:-D

Neuron

Electronic.
How did it feel to come face to face with the Butcher once again???
Scary or nostalgic??? If it was me I'd be scared. :)

Kind of both.I'm playing Diablo on gameranger.Anyone can join if interested.

lol that butcher nothing knows except just continuous batting his big axe.:-DSEE BELOW GIF

I able to beat him only if i use hit and town portal trick:) :-D

Play this gif

*www.gifs.net/Animation11/Creatures_and_Cartoons/Diablo/Butcher.gif:-D:-D:-D

I think i have a much better tactic.Lock yourself or the butcher(this is harder) inside a room with windows.Butcher will keep jogging in front of the room.Keep firing arrows until he is done.
BTW great gif :grin:

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
One of my dearest and favorite game got overrun by the evil of the Corporate Greed
Diablo III Hands-On Preview - Real Money in a Virtual World - PC Previews at GameSpot
This is a really sad news, real money in game. Constant Internet Connection for single player just like Starcraft

I may not play this one, just don't want to abuse the Diablo title
Putting real money in a game will spoil the fun

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^Yes..Like Assassins Creed 2, internet connection should always be turned on, regardless of what mode you're playing.
The game will return back to the main menu is theres any sort of disconnection.

Blizzard is with Activision now remember? These things should be obvious now :|

Top Bottom