Dhoom 3-The most awaited bollywood movie of the year

paulwalker10

Right off the assembly line
Dhoom 3 kind of horrible in the end.......in the the only thing that doesn't happen is that amir khan's bike doesn't change to a helicopter......:p:p

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally Watched D3
and its a total disaster to watch those "Chase Sequences..."
Bike on Rope, Handles going inside, Attaching two bikes, Transforming Bike to a Jet Ski, Jumping over cars using a rope...
the Director must have taken ideas from so many movies Spiderman,Terminator,Transformers etc etc...
Katrina is just a supporting actor for few minutes

quan chi

mortal kombat
How the.... this movie got 78% rating at rotten tomatoes.:-x even the IMDB score of 5.9 is more for this dumb movie.
I have some plans for this movie if I get time I will try to post them.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I happened to watch this movie by accident (was playing when I was travelling by bus). Why the hell is Uday Chopra, an officer with Mumbai police, depicted to have illiterate/gunda like mannerisms?

Flash

Lost in speed
I happened to watch this movie by accident (was playing when I was travelling by bus). Why the hell is Uday Chopra, an officer with Mumbai police, depicted to have illiterate/gunda like mannerisms?
Coz Yashraj films is producing the Dhoom movies - he can do whatever he want!
Even the Abishek bacchan may get replaced in Dhoom 4 or 5, but not the Chopra!

quan chi

mortal kombat
Guys no offence against you. But apart from technical aspects the only thing I found good in this movie was uday chopra.:) In fact I liked him in all the dhoom series. I think public is overreacting he is better as a side kick actor rather than a lead actor.:D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guys no offence against you. But apart from technical aspects the only thing I found good in this movie was uday chopra.:) In fact I liked him in all the dhoom series. I think public is overreacting he is better as a side kick actor rather than a lead actor.:D

I agree with you on this part. Initially he took himself seriously, now more self-deprecating jokes are given to him. Kinda justice his role and makes him tolerable.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Movie starts

*s8.postimg.org/k8e5p0qed/Untitled.jpg

Middle of the movie

*s8.postimg.org/hpnvalfad/image.jpg

Movie ends

*s8.postimg.org/kih2umfmt/image.jpg

Awesome expressions!

:facepalm:

- - - Updated - - -

I think race 2 was far better than this movie.

If modi can become prime minister of india then whats wrong with uday chopra or dhoom 3? Uday chopra is a super star if compared. Yes Indian culture surely is to be blamed.

quan chi

mortal kombat
I have no idea if the streets of us are this much deserted? But for an heist action film this much emptiness kills the fun.
*s28.postimg.org/r8ikmsp8t/Untitled.png

Top Bottom