Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388043877820.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388043877820.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 149

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Even reading the plot summary is full of comedy:

Wikipedia said:
As Chicago Police Officer Victoria (Tabrett Bethell) failed to catch him, she calls ACP Jai Dixit (Abhishek Bachchan) and his partner, Ali (Uday Chopra), for help in solving the case.

USA ki police pakad nahi payi, Indian police pakdegi. :lol:

Hrishi

Yaar aaj dekhi ye movie : sacchi bata raha hu , english bhool ke tapoorigiri aa gayi he....

On a site note : Those looking forward to watch this movie should probably avoid it. There's nothing in it except Aamir's acceptable(acceptable , not exceptional) acting.
Although , its true that after watching so many good Hollywood and Eastern movies , my expectations from movies has reached a high where barely any Indian movie can stand ( except those art movies , like those of Irfaan Khan , etc ). But still this movie truly deserves some serious thrashing considering the way it was hyped.

If it were not for Aamir Khan , seriously I wouldn't have seen this movie at all , not even in future as a waste of time. I have seen their(co-actors) acting in previous movies and its needless to say they S*** at it.

They were trying to implement the concept of Prestige , but totally went haywire.

And those fanboys who are saying that there was at least decent gadgetry and tech. involved should probably stop watching movies. I mean seriously it was a total disaster .!!1
Waste of time and I hope there's not another sequel to this coming in any time soon.

Even reading the plot summary is full of comedy:

USA ki police pakad nahi payi, Indian police pakdegi. :lol:
The most hilarious line was : "Mr. Dixit is the top rated officer in Indian police.!!! "
No doubt this movie is a total joke with everything flying high defying every rule and logic.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Yaar aaj dekhi ye movie : sacchi bata raha hu , english bhool ke tapoorigiri aa gayi he....

On a site note : Those looking forward to watch this movie should probably avoid it. There's nothing in it except Aamir's acceptable(acceptable , not exceptional) acting.
Although , its true that after watching so many good Hollywood and Eastern movies , my expectations from movies has reached a high where barely any Indian movie can stand ( except those art movies , like those of Irfaan Khan , etc ). But still this movie truly deserves some serious thrashing considering the way it was hyped.

If it were not for Aamir Khan , seriously I wouldn't have seen this movie at all , not even in future as a waste of time. I have seen their(co-actors) acting in previous movies and its needless to say they S*** at it.

They were trying to implement the concept of Prestige , but totally went haywire.

And those fanboys who are saying that there was at least decent gadgetry and tech. involved should probably stop watching movies. I mean seriously it was a total disaster .!!1
Waste of time and I hope there's not another sequel to this coming in any time soon.

The most hilarious line was : "Mr. Dixit is the top rated officer in Indian police.!!! "
No doubt this movie is a total joke with everything flying high defying every rule and logic.

Let me guess ;-)
Said gadgetry & tech Dhoom cliches includes
Main villain puts a fake mustache and beard and manages to run off before le Phail Cops arrive.said Phails dont recognize him :rofl:
Some gravity defying stunt involving a building
Some damn "robot" done with K3 level CGI :lol:

sksundram

In the zone
^^yes i have watched and liked it a lot. Pankaj Kapoor has, as usual, given a brilliant performance and so the rest of the actors. Being such a fine actor, it was surprising to see annu kapoor to not act so well. IMO he was the only weak link in the acting department. If you appreciate movies like garam hawa, ek doctor ki maut, antardwand then you will like it for sure. After all it's a Basu Chatterji movie. :D

Last edited:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i saw that movie, an all my family member were shouting, why i am watching a movie where people are only discussing..

i was only 16 then, bu i liked it so much, but dont know what happens at the end in the movie

quan chi

mortal kombat
Posts from other forum!

*fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1545936_451647144936994_538577470_n.jpg

*fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1505414_451647504936958_1648019887_n.jpg

Last edited:

sksundram

In the zone
i saw that movie, an all my family member were shouting, why i am watching a movie where people are only discussing..

i was only 16 then, bu i liked it so much, but dont know what happens at the end in the movie

Watch the movie again to know the ending (i am not going to ruin it for you). Hope it's been too many years since you watched :p. And though a remake, it is much much better.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Dhoom 3: A detailed pictorial summary of an incredibly shitty movie | ImaanSheikh

quan chi

mortal kombat
Is this a new trend hating uday chopra? I would reiterate that I liked uday chopra in mohabbatein and in all the dhoom series.(Not seen 3 though). Agreed he is not quite a main stream hero but his appearances in dhoom never irritated me.

Top Bottom