Deus Ex: Human Revolution

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
o_O

I hardly killed anyone. Most of the time unconscious. I found killing people makes noise specially if done in empty handed.

I did use sniper to kill people but ...never got a chance to create such dump :p

Good job, do post a screenshot of ur inventory and upgrade stat.

Soumik99

Journeyman
Like i said before I too didn't kill anyone just to get a no-kill achievement but then I realised that I DID kill O'Malley and I was using that save-game file for the playthrough. xD All my dreams were shattered! lol.
Then again I played the game but this time at the end you have to kill/knock a guy at the sewers. He has a heavy gun.. I punched him, he fell into the electrocuted water(which I later realised, killed him). I didn't pay much attention and completed the game without killing anyone. BUT STILL I DID NOT GET THAT ACHIEVEMENT! !@#$% I really wanted it. I gave up. As for my inventory I only had a fully upgraded pistol and a shotgun. The boss fights had enough weapons in the rooms themselves so I didn't need to prepare for them beforehand.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
fully upgraded the fortify hacking augmentation...
now I can control the sentry robots turning against their own army...hahahha

Q:When will I get this typhoon?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ I surpassed the most. Had to take down couple of dudes. They were kind of hard to pass by. Always try to sneak past. Take them down only if you have to :D

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Boss Battle with Eliza...she is fast..give some tips on killing here...
its harder than 1st Boss Fight

And I have activated the Typhoon Augmentation but I don't have Typhoon in my inventory?

axes2t2

I am a cat

And I have activated the Typhoon Augmentation but I don't have Typhoon in my inventory?

Blast the generators at the side of the room and when she comes at you with her charge just jump.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

I dont even remember it was a boss fight, lasted only a couple of minutes. Use grenade launchers (or weapons with damage, accuracy and recoil upgrades) and Typhoon.

Toughest fight was Barrett because I had no augmentations at that time.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
It did not take too much time for me to kill Barret. May be accidentally I performed well.

First round I died b4 I could move. Next time I ducked behind a pillar. The ngrabbed a barrel and threw to him. It burst and he stayed motinless for few moments. At that time made took head-shots with my machine gun.

He did not get a chance ti fire again.

Eliza did give me trouble. For a long time. 1 hr at least I spent on her. Then I realized I've had Typhoon with me. And then she was dead.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I have activated the typhoon augmentation..but where to buy typhoon? :-?

Limb clinic.

May be I sucked at first boss battle becoz I was not comfortable with the game mechanics.

Eliza and Namir Boss fights took less than 1 minute.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Finally defeated Eliza...now in a chat with Tagart....do u guys know the steps to get details from him?

Now I understood Typhoon is not a weapon..its a built-in augmentation..I just have to press F2 to activate it

Top Bottom