Deus Ex: Human Revolution

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Arey bhaiyon....
How to kill Namir??? :cry:
I went to LIMB for last upgrade and now that she-dog used some device to mess my suit and augmentations

and dont give me advices like "bring that turret from outside and place it front of him"

I have these
--Combat rifle
--Sniper rifle
--Laser rifle
--Stun gun
--Tranquilizers
--EMP mine
--EMP grenades
--Typhoon ammo (though typhoon attack doesnt work in this fight)
use above highlighted weapons...4~5 Emp Grenades & Namir is history

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I emptied the emp grenade rifle on Namir. Didn't took long for him to go down. and the proceeded with uninstall.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
heard of Director's Cut in Movies & now its for this game also

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut coming to all platforms

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Started playing this game. Epic epic game. Somehow beat the first boss. The story is indeed getting very interesting. Augments really help a lot!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Yup. Loving every bit of it. Got the social enhancement upgrade and it's just amazing. Makes interrogation lot more easier(and fun) :D

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
played this game, wasn't able to kill the final Boss (hope it was final), the fight where none of your arguments work.... uninstalled.

it was one of the easiest fight and it wasn't the last boss
Started playing this game. Epic epic game. Somehow beat the first boss. The story is indeed getting very interesting. Augments really help a lot!

Yep my favourite stealth game . Some augmentation which i recommend - level 5 hacking , double takedown , and typhoon augmentation .

gameranand

Living to Play
One of the best stealth elements i've ever seen

The only downfall to me was that when I used to get to stealth and then Boss at once then handling was a bit difficult as I was accustomed to not killing anyone and now there was nowhere to hide. :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^^ Well i haven't completed the whole game only with stealth element ( since it was my first stealth game) , i use guns whenever i get busted or spotted by enemies or big machines . Typhoon ammo best work to take all guys in one shot .

The only downfall to me was that when I used to get to stealth and then Boss at once then handling was a bit difficult as I was accustomed to not killing anyone and now there was nowhere to hide. :p
yes , this was the only fault in this game , BOSS . But they took care of it in "missing link" DLC

If you liked this very much give the first Deus Ex a try if you haven't.

Yeah i will surely try .

Top Bottom