Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Just finished the game yesterday. Managed to get the following achievements at the end:

1) Legend (Finish the game on the hardest difficulty)
2) Pacifist (Finish the game without killing anyone)
3) Foxiest of the HOunds (Finish the game without triggering any alarms)
4) The D Project (Sit through the entire credit sequence and watch the surprise at the end, and damn was it a nice surprise.)

Yes, I went for a pure stealth/hacking character with social skills. Only used the Tranquilizer gun and stun gun. PEPS came in handy only during the final level , so many zombies o.o

Ending did leave us hanging , possibly more DLC will fill in the links , starting with the Missing link :p

@Faun

Lol!

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Pacifist doesn't involve exterminating bosses ?

Nope, bosses don't count. You're forced to kill them , and they're the only blemish on the game. I heard the DLC boss was excellent though, should get around to installing The Missing Link soon.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Just finished the game yesterday. Managed to get the following achievements at the end:

1) Legend (Finish the game on the hardest difficulty)
2) Pacifist (Finish the game without killing anyone)
3) Foxiest of the HOunds (Finish the game without triggering any alarms)
4) The D Project (Sit through the entire credit sequence and watch the surprise at the end, and damn was it a nice surprise.)

Yes, I went for a pure stealth/hacking character with social skills. Only used the Tranquilizer gun and stun gun. PEPS came in handy only during the final level , so many zombies o.o

Ending did leave us hanging , possibly more DLC will fill in the links , starting with the Missing link :p

@Faun

Lol!
How did you complete the Malik crash part ?

Tachyon1986

In the zone
How did you complete the Malik crash part ?

Oh, believe me..that was an insane challenge. See, since I was a pure stealth character , I only had a Tranquilizer Rifle and Stun gun. I cloaked (had saved lots of energy bars) and stunned all the troops.

The biggest problem came when the mech landed. I had no EMP grenades to knock it out with, and I tried tossing all those explosive barrels to no effect. Eventually I did find an EMP Grenade in a ditch next to the crash site (It's just to the left of the VTOL. There's a pool of electrified water guarding the entrance). Tossed it on the mech , mission complete.

It's worth saving Malik , she'll help you out at Panchea in the end.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Holy shiz, this game. Ossum atmosphere, sad theme and Jensen's look.... all are superb in this game. Except Jensen's voice. The top is the Orange-Blade-Runner-look.

Will there be a sequel guize?

[YOUTUBE]whtNHRYJnrU[/YOUTUBE]

lawlery to the max! JAJAJAJAJAJA!

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Holy shiz, this game. Ossum atmosphere, sad theme and Jensen's look.... all are superb in this game. Except Jensen's voice. The top is the Orange-Blade-Runner-look.

Will there be a sequel guize?

lawlery to the max! JAJAJAJAJAJA!

I'm not sure if there'll be a "sequel" to this. This game itself was a prequel , and it's sequels already exist - Deus Ex , Deus Ex : Invisible War.

Maybe some more DLC explaining what happened between Deux EX : Human Revolution and Deus Ex - namely the transition from Mechanical augmentations to Nano-augmentations.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
damn. This game is quite different. We need to make many choices, which I like. The cover system is also awesome. The ammo given is less which ensures we donot do things like Terminator. Hacking is not that easy as it seems, and I am only saying about level 1 hacking. There is so much to say after just 2 hours of this game. Will be one hell of a ride :D :2subs:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Currently in the mission where I have to retrieve the Neural Hub from the hackers brain. Will have to get to morgue from 3rd floor of Police station which is proving to be extremely hard as I have to go down 5 floors to the 2nd basement. And each floor is too heavily guarded. sneaking doesnt help much as there is patrol everywhere.

why was I not able to persuade the guy sitting in the reception :mad:
that way it would have been infinitely easier.

@Sam good :D

Soumik99

Journeyman
Currently in the mission where I have to retrieve the Neural Hub from the hackers brain. Will have to get to morgue from 3rd floor of Police station which is proving to be extremely hard as I have to go down 5 floors to the 2nd basement. And each floor is too heavily guarded. sneaking doesnt help much as there is patrol everywhere.

why was I not able to persuade the guy sitting in the reception :mad:
that way it would have been infinitely easier.

@Sam good :D
Sneaking helps! If you're doing it right. ;)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Had to follow plan b. Blasted my way from the reception to the morgue. Killed everything on the way. Only couple of civillan were spared but killed most of them too.
Sneaking had become just about impossible especially after 3 times spending hour long sessions to get to basement and getting killed there. This game up to do mostly do headshots to be effective in gun fights.

will be posting some screenshots here soon :)

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Had to follow plan b. Blasted my way from the reception to the morgue. Killed everything on the way. Only couple of civillan were spared but killed most of them too.
Sneaking had become just about impossible especially after 3 times spending hour long sessions to get to basement and getting killed there. This game up to do mostly do headshots to be effective in gun fights.

will be posting some screenshots here soon :)

It's easier to persuade the receptionist if you have the CASIE augmentation. That's how I got through , on my "Pacifist" playthrough.

masterkd

Padawan
Re: Will this game run on this configuration?

bought DE:HR all DLC today from steam..after that I see missing link DLC came as a new entry but what about other two dlc..nothing is downloading..how can i download these two dlc!!

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Re: Will this game run on this configuration?

bought DE:HR all DLC today from steam..after that I see missing link DLC came as a new entry but what about other two dlc..nothing is downloading..how can i download these two dlc!!
Just visit their pages:

Save 75% on Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Tactical Enhancement Pack on Steam

Save 75% on Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Explosive Mission Pack on Steam

Steam must tell you that you already own them. It isn't a "content" DLC anyways. More of a cheap unlock.

Right click on "Deus Ex: Human Revolution" in the Steam library. Click Properties and then click DLC. It will appear there as well.

Nothing to worry.

Top Bottom