Deus Ex: Human Revolution

axes2t2

I am a cat
Pistols are not helpful. They make noise, not much lethal and less bullets.
I heavily use Sniper, PESP gun and Combat rifle (in that order) and heavy rifle only for boss fights.

I'm using stealth mode only when its really necessary. Sneak past an enemy is not at all my motto. If I'm not killing it, I must hit it unconscious (and that is for all enemies in a level, all workstations must be hacked, all cameras and biometric points must be hacked)

10mm Handgun with Armor Piercing Rounds,Silencer,Laser Targeting System,Damage Increase mods is one hell of a lethal weapon.

With Tranquilizer rifle and stun gun I didn't need anything else.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I tried Tranquilizer rifle on the first 1-2 missions in the game. Whenever I hit someone he got up within seconds! At that moment I decided to do away with the same.
Now I got the concept if someone is down is down he must not be found by others unless he would be awaken up by them.

Well, I got the concept but I'm more comfortable by my set-up...

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Currently in Mission 4...did u all completed all side-quest....I can see lots of pending Side-Quests in Mission Log...completing all will make this game long...

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

this is really njoyable..the gameplay mechanics etc...only thing I found is the crappy looking sky @night...(16bit)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
This version of Deus Ex has a very much amount of RPG...specially decision making.

I don't know why all of a sudden even simple action games are going for RPG.

I remember playing Deus Ex part 1 and it was tough without the decision making tasks.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I have 10mm pistol with silencer,Silent Sniper Rifle,Combat Rifle & Shotgun..

Now I have this Armor-Breaking upgrade (which needs to be combined with some weapon)..
so shud I combine it with Combat Rifle...
also which weapons are good (excluding sniper rifle)?

regarding hacking I have upgrade to Lvl4 hacking augmentation...
but some of Lvl 4 systems are tough to hack..any suggestions?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Combat rifle - but ammo is few and far between.

Get the perk for two enemies simultaneous takedown and invisibility.

For hacking, use worm or nuke software. Can also get automatic hacking device.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I have 10mm pistol with silencer,Silent Sniper Rifle,Combat Rifle & Shotgun..

Now I have this Armor-Breaking upgrade (which needs to be combined with some weapon)..
so shud I combine it with Combat Rifle...
also which weapons are good (excluding sniper rifle)?

regarding hacking I have upgrade to Lvl4 hacking augmentation...
but some of Lvl 4 systems are tough to hack..any suggestions?

For hacking, ideally use the mouse scroll so you can see the whole array. And then think it out -- before you start the first circumvention. I usually go for the shortest route, irrespective if I get the extra goodies or not.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Thanx for the suggestions..

Rocket Launcher is in front of me...but I can't use it bcoz of lack of inventory (even though its Lvl 3 inventory upgrade)

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

ok...now in Level 13 but I haven't got Typhoon....when will I get it?

oh I love hacking in this game....hacked every single device.... :twisted:

^ why you no play stealth? xD

I play stealth as much as possible...kill only those which are worth killing to cross an area..bcoz they troll here & there.. :mrgreen:

Soumik99

Journeyman
lol thats true... in fact I killed half of hengsha once since i was very bored and almost nothing to do in the game. lol. pardon the lens flare effect that was gimped.. *i.imgur.com/fVZ5A.jpg
a body pile.

Top Bottom