Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Soumik99

Journeyman
nope,
PC version not out yet :|

OMG! sorryyyy.... wth happened to my eyes..it looked 3 months, now today its minutes.. lol joking. anyways, pc version is out... it released simultaneously on august 23rd in every country except India. :lol: (bit of sarcasm there)

Oh .. yes the japanese version is getting released on september 8th due to some censorship work, and i guess that means the asians are getting it on that very day. On pc.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Done with Detroit main and side missions. Now I have arrived in Shanghai and got some kick-ass augmentations. The only difficulty I now find is hacking level 4 encrypted devices. :x

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Oh come on! You guys would be maxing it out with your uber-cool rigs, while I just cuddle my HD4850 in one corner. :grin:

Jokes aside, trust me, it will be worth the wait. This game will just grab you into it's storyline. This is the only RPG/Action game since Mass Effect 2, which has got me so hooked up.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Sites like flipkart are giving delivery date as 'early September'. So, I guess thats the release date for India.

Release date for japan is Sept 9. So, does entire Asia, I think.

Soumik99

Journeyman
yes the retail version. already defeated that gears- of- waresque villain... :nanananana: taking a mix of stealth and combat approach... the 10mm pistol is awesome... gets the job done super-professionally... keep posting stuff.

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Okay started this "thing" a while back. Tomorrow is holiday for Eid, and have canceled all my engagements and outings. Probably going to sit back for 5-6 hours and hammer it out.

It is a lovely game. Done really really well. Extremely immersive, and has a ton of tutorials embedded in game to give you a heads-up. Am getting a steady 60 FPS lock on Dx10, all maxed out and gaming is smooth. The cut-scenes really steal the show. Integration of game mechanics to story line is superb. A good interactive shooter.

Oh yea, and the sound is just just superb. The second the game launched I guessed this is going to be one kick-a$$ game.

Update:
Got the Typhoon, and the augmentations have also started. Interesting. Really enjoying this one. It is so darn immersive. Gosh.

Now to sleep.

Soumik99

Journeyman
finished the main story on normal...but not "completed" :tired:, time to nail the achievements totally and try some places in that 'different' way :stirpot: . This game really is one of my favourites.

and yes the boss fights are a bit too easy, all requiring almost same tactics.

axes2t2

I am a cat
The sound for the in game tutorial videos is stuttering for me.

I know its not my pc specs because I have read on other forums that people with i5/i7 are also facing these stuttering.

No solution yet :(

Top Bottom