Desktop for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
V

v2sreen

Broken In
hw abt selling HDD only...i hav PM u too. fr tht ..

well sorry dude...trying to sell it as a whole coz dnt have the confidence indivdual items will go for sale....sorry :)

hey ultimategpu,
yeah but then i have to run n search for other people who mite give lesser price....will let u knw...still searching for a buyer so i can wrap this up

Last edited:

aquafusion

Journeyman
Hey people chill,

I posted the same message again as a quote , common understand yaar, It is just not possible to buy that combination in my price 3.5k. Its next to impossible.
And yeah juggler you were right, the second post of mine did not have the First statement quoted and my quote was a mistake posted on wrong forum accidently.
Also guys I got my config today for 4k incclusive of
AMD Athlon x2 3600+, 2gb ddr2 667mhz ram (kingston), Jetway M2A692GDG-motherboard
I was bargaining for the above config lol.
Also got a zebronics lava cabinet + powersafe gold 400w psu for 500/- bucks
The whole setup costs 4.5k and each component has 1 year+ warranty.
What do u guys think?

Roadripper

Journeyman
already asked u about processor and monitor raj hope u consider it i need one badly...:confused::(:(

Last edited:
OP
V

v2sreen

Broken In
already asked u about processor and ram raj hope u consider it i need one badly...:confused::(:(
hey..i knw u need one badly...once u get ur stuff u will be on ur way...i will be stuck forever trying to sell this items...i hope u can understand my situation...
i am selling the whole thing at 25k..which is a very good and reasonable price...something which i assembled for 35k four months ago...:)

aquafusion

Journeyman
^^ try and see if you can sell individual parts, of course the value will drop, but if you are not able to sell the entire system, it may help.

amarp

Broken In
What will be your last price for Intel(r) Core(tm)2 Duo CPU E8200 @ 2.66 Ghz with its stock fan including shipping.

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
@TS post individual prices of the products...and seek for buyers for sometime for all individual parts. if u get them sell it like tht...meanwhile if u get buyer for whole go for it:)

Roadripper

Journeyman
hey..i knw u need one badly...once u get ur stuff u will be on ur way...i will be stuck forever trying to sell this items...i hope u can understand my situation...
i am selling the whole thing at 25k..which is a very good and reasonable price...something which i assembled for 35k four months ago...:)

no man i already gave u links wher u posted in E and Te man post pics ther u ll get ur items sold man i bet on tht...:(:(

OP
V

v2sreen

Broken In
Anyway here are the prices i am posting for the components that i cant find a buyer for...this is after much research during the weekend and with the help of a member...

19" ViewSonic VA1912W Monitor (silver) -- rs 6500/-
Logitech Keyboard and optic Mouse (black) -- 300/-
Altec Lansing 2.1 ( includes subwoofer, black colour) - 2000/-
Intel(r) Core(tm)2 Duo CPU E8200 @ 2.66 Ghz - 6500/-
2 GB ram DDR2 - rs 1500/-
300 GB HDD SATA WD - rs 1800/-
MoserBaer DVD RW, DVD+R - rs1000/-
Intel Motherboard DG33BU - rs 2000/-
CPU Casing Black - rs 800/-
APC UPS with 20 minutes backup - rs-2000/

These are fixed prices so pls if anyone wants these poor orphans let me know....
Together they are going for 24,000/-
Still prefer to sell it two stage that is monitor sperately and cpu with speakers and ups..
let me know....
anything lower than ??? sorry :) it will be loss...

hope this info was helpful

OP
V

v2sreen

Broken In
hey guy

update on this is my cpu has been taken.
all that is left is 19" ViewSonic VA1912W Monitor (silver) -- rs 6500/-
and Altec Lansing 2.1 ( includes subwoofer, black colour) - 2000/-
Will update on altec lansing model number as i bought it in dubai...i dint bring down the box due to customs...
Thanks
raj :)

OP
V

v2sreen

Broken In
hey guys...thanks for the help..its only the monitor which is left....the cpu with ups went for 14k....speakers went for 2k....and now the poor monitor...so if anyone interested...u knw the number and mail...i think the price is real decent coz the prices are falling...anyway...Monitor guys....anyone out there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom