Desktop for sale----suggest price

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooabs03

Banned
hackers2005.3721 said:
dude i to have a samsung moniter 14 inch fully working take moine for 1800 dude i am readsy to seell
the 1800/- quote is for the 15" monitor not 14". and 5000/- for ur machine is a decent price

stephenvbc

Right off the assembly line
don't understand your currency...your system is very undereverything by todays standards. in america you couldn't get even 200.dollars for what you describe.I could find the same or better at a thrift store...Give it to a nice kid and call it a day. shurely you have some deserving relative who can benefit from your aging system. Or donate it to a school or give it to your mother so that she can contact you thru e mails...I am on my fifth computational device currently I have a dual core toshiba av650 w/2Gb of ram and dual operating systems media center xp and vista premium....you can't run anything butwindows 95 or 98 on the hardware specs alone....200yankee dollars is high also......just give it away and be happy do not sell it you will be sorry. If you give it to a relative you can visit it sometimes and peck out something on the keyboard to feel better.

OP
damnthenet

damnthenet

Journeyman
I thank all of you for ur suggestions....

@stephenvbc...thanks for ur ideas. But I'd like to remind u that we r not in America and some money we get for this pc is of cosiderable worth coz it's suggested price is around 1/7th of the one i'm planning to buy (a decent config C2D ).

@Choto Cheeta
thanks. I'll definitely consider ur suggestion.. I had that plan but left it as tvs gold doesn't have any multimedia features.

OP
damnthenet

damnthenet

Journeyman
I sold my pc for rupees 6500/-
I should also mention that some of the products (ram, mouse, dvd reader) were only 2 yrs old
So.........thanks for all those suggestions

garagetinkerer

Right off the assembly line
Aye!

Mine is an AthlonXP 64(bit) 3000+ (2004, July)
VIA K8-8VM Mobo (1 year old)
2 X 1 GB DDR 400 Mhz (3 months old)
Nvidia 7600 GS (9 months old)

Could somebody hint what might be the money i could get by selling the above. Above mentioned components have no problems what so ever. I am in the process of buying a new machine, for running CFD softwares. Hence, i needed a new machine, which am getting and well, so out goes old chippery.

Please feel free to reply by mail at garagetinkerer@gmail.com for the same...

forgot to add... that am in delhi... so... if anyone is interested in the same... please contact

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Ive a system for sale : Only in Kerala (Ktm, Cochin, and nearbyetc only)

AMD Sempron 2600+ 1.83Ghz (socket A)
Asus A7V 400MX
2*256MB DDR 400
MSI GF4 MX 440 64MB 8x AGP

-------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom