DesiTorrents is closed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
i dont know man

piratebay is up and running and requires so much more resources as is bigger site
and never forces u for donations

how come these guys as every few days

suspicious....

indian_samosa

No longer here..
tgpraveen said:
i dont know man

piratebay is up and running and requires so much more resources as is bigger site
and never forces u for donations

how come these guys as every few days

suspicious....

this is what is written on the piratebay site ..
The Pirate Bay was started by the swedish anti copyright organization Piratbyrån in the late 2003, but is since October 2004 separated and run by dedicated individuals. Using the site is free of charge, but since running it costs money, donations are very much appreciated.

It might be just that the people who are running the site are wealthy enuff or have good channels to input money into their site......on the other hand desitorrents is managed by a single fellow ..so he might be having less cash on his hand to pay for the servers cost and stuff ....and besides we desi's are stingy ....we dont donate that much easily.

satyamy

Alive Again...
why all of you are said :( & wasting time in crying in this thread :D
their are still some free good torrents available which can provide you what desitorrent can provide :)

Local & small forums & sites will be closed soon.....or have to closed due to no advertisement... even now ad blockers & flash blockers activating in all pcs....so no money from ads.... only giant & huge traffic sites/p2p clients will survive.....
now work with globalization.....

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
First you chose to bump a dead thread which is no more relevant now and then you chose to ignore a Sticky thread which tells us that torrent invites are no more encouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom