Desire S vs Xperia Neo... What would you choose?

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
hey why not from letsbuy offer.
It is available for 20k with an option of COD......if one get's it for that price then cool...else who cares......right :grin:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^ you are talking about RCOMLSB coupon which was uncapped for some time. but again it has been capped to 2000 max :D so the price would be 21.3k

_

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Hey today in d morning i got my Desire S from ebay (with in just 1 day gap,cool man ).But i will be able 2c my phone after may 7th,because i am out of town :-( .But post some pic of that,as i told my bro to send the pic of phone to me :)

Senthil

Right off the assembly line
Desire S vs Xperia Neo vs Galaxy S... What would you choose?

If you dont worry about User interface much You can go for Neo for its bravia engine and 8MP camera.

I selected Desire S over Galaxy S because of the professional look and pocketable size of Desire S.

I selected Desire S over Neo because of the user interface of Desire S. Also Neo will not be available near future in India. I am in a hurry to buy a mobile.

Desire S

Pros:
1. Professional look
2. Pocketable 3.7'' screen size
3. Android Gingerbread version out of the box
4. Can play DivX/XviD movies
5. World class user interface - HTC Sense 2.1
6. Awesome battery life
7. Solid build and superb design
8. Front camera for Video calling
9. 1 GHz Scorpion processor, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon chipset
10. 1.1 GN Rom and 768 MB Ram

Cons:
1. Super LCD Screen, Which is inferior compare to Galaxy S super amoled screen
2. 5 MP Camera (For the same price Nokia offering 12 MP N8)
3. Adreno 205 GPU is inferior than Galaxy S PowerVR SGX540 GPU (Run quadrent)

I ordered in Flipkart on 18.04.2011 and waiting for the arrival. Flipkart price Rs.23750/-(Social network DVD free)

Senthil

Right off the assembly line
I am from India. I received Desire S today through Flipkart for Rs.23750. One Social network movie DVD original box came free.Very prompt delivery and excellant packing. Along with Invoice they also provided nearby HTC service centre for my future reference. Go for Flipkart and grab HTC Desire S. Wait for my Desire S review.

Top Bottom