Descent Mobile Under 25k

OP
A

acervenky

Broken In
Xperia SP And Xperia L Are Announced Officially,I Don't Think That Xperia SP Will Be Priced Between 20k-25k Globally.
Xperia L Is Also A Good Option,Design Is Similar To That Of Xperia J.
But I Loved Xperia SP's Design,Wondering Why Didn't They Name It As Xperia SU (Colour Changing Illumination Bar)
If Xperia SP Is Priced Below 25k Then I Will Definitely Go For It,If Not Then Xperia L :-D
Thanks For Your Help Guys.

randomuser111

Technomancer
Europe prices are out

SP - 400 Euro

L - 299 Euro

now before you start panicking

Xperia Z was 649 Euro = Rs 45k, India price = 37k.

Xperia SP = 27k RRP (Europe) = 24k India street price

Xperia L = 20k RRP (Europe) = 17-18k India street price

priyankgupta

Journeyman
Even I am impressed with the new Xperia SP, especially the Adreno 320 GPU!!! :)
Though there's no word on its availability and pricing in India, if it is priced below 25k, I'll be buying one right away! :-D

I just doubt if it will be getting Key Lime Pie or not. Any guesses?

OP
A

acervenky

Broken In
Even I am impressed with the new Xperia SP, especially the Adreno 320 GPU!!! :)
Though there's no word on its availability and pricing in India, if it is priced below 25k, I'll be buying one right away! :-D

I just doubt if it will be getting Key Lime Pie or not. Any guesses?
Yes,SP Should Get It Because It Is A Higher Midranger(Like Xperia P)

Europe prices are out

SP - 400 Euro

L - 299 Euro

now before you start panicking

Xperia Z was 649 Euro = Rs 45k, India price = 37k.

Xperia SP = 27k RRP (Europe) = 24k India street price

Xperia L = 20k RRP (Europe) = 17-18k India street price

They Are Setting Up Competition In Indian Market,Glad To See The Prices.:fencing:
Thanks.

OP
A

acervenky

Broken In
SP Is Good In Performance,But The On-Screen Buttons Waste The Screen Estate And The Camera Is Also Not Satisfactory,I Am Going For Optimus G.
Thanks For Your Suggestions.

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
SP Is Good In Performance,But The On-Screen Buttons Waste The Screen Estate And The Camera Is Also Not Satisfactory,I Am Going For Optimus G.
Thanks For Your Suggestions.

well if u have the money for optimusG, then buy xperia zlfor 31k...beats optimusG and u get IR blaster also..

OP
A

acervenky

Broken In
well if u have the money for optimusG, then buy xperia zlfor 31k...beats optimusG and u get IR blaster also..
I Don't Really Need That IR Blaster,And Regarding Performance Both Have 2GB Ram And S4 Pro SOC,So Its Nearly Same :)
I Am Stuck With Optimus G Because Its Like A Global Version Of Nexus 4 And All Roms(And Ubuntu) Can Easily Run On Optimus G.(With N4 Conversion Pack[XDA])
Thanks For Your Advice ;-)

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
hey me too now thinking for op G. getting it for 30900 /- in local shop. Zl viewing angles are not good so OP G is best.

OP
A

acervenky

Broken In
hey me too now thinking for op G. getting it for 30900 /- in local shop. Zl viewing angles are not good so OP G is best.
Ya I Know It,Hence Going For G.
First,I Had Decided To Go With Xperia SP,But Because Of Its "Not-So-Good" Camera Performance I Decided To Go For Optimus G.

the.one

In the zone
Ya I Know It,Hence Going For G.
First,I Had Decided To Go With Xperia SP,But Because Of Its "Not-So-Good" Camera Performance I Decided To Go For Optimus G.

Yaa doesn't seem sensible to buy something worth 25k, and yet not having a good cam. my xperia ray earlier, on paper it's got 8 mp exmor r sensor, but the images it took in lower light conditions were sub standard and had lots of noise.

Top Bottom