Demonoid Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
Hi Friends,
I am downloading VISTA X64 RETAIL from DEMONOID (TORRENT SITE). I am using BitComet as my torrent downloading software. My speed is changing from 30 KB/s to 10KB/s. Average speed is 15 KB/s. Every time I download something from DEMONOID, my speed varies to a great extent (not just this time) Is this the problem of DEMONOID tracker, or the BitComet or something else. How ever if I download something from a different torrent site like DESI TORRENTS, I get a constant speed of 31 KB/s. DEMONOID has always been a pain in my neck. Please Share your experiences of DEMONOID as well and help me solve my problem.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Thanks for telling us that you are not happy with p-rated download speeds.Get an original version,atleast it is hassle free.
Reported
It is a funny thing that your signature says In this world without WALLS and GATES who need WINDOWS! USE LINUX! STOP PIRACY! GO OPEN SOURCE!

Why are you downloading p-rated windows then:D

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
People like you should be hanged for supporting software piracy. Better use SUSE Linux. You'll never feel like using Windows again.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
paragkalra, try using some common sense, man! Why'd you have to go and mention that it was Vista you were downloading? You could just as easily not have mentioned it and you would have gotten a few decent helpful replies. Now, all you will get is a locked thread. :)

And I am sorry I cannot help you because I've never yet downloaded from Demonoid.com.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Ok thread locked and donated some -ve reps to needy people. You'll should also be generous enough to give -ve reps to those violating the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom