Demonoid is back for BSNL users :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chintan786

In the zone
Tech Genius said:
You can ask for invitation here-> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24298

Hi tech Genius, I asked for invitation on the above link also before asking to u.

but till this date there is no invitation come to me.

I am very thankful to u if u invite me.

looking for positive reply from ur side.

cheers

hash!!

________
linux_ubuntu said:
again www.demonoid.com blocked :(

again www.demonoid.com blocked :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

its not blocked... it got shut-down by the cria... they sent notices to servers hosting demonoid... their forum's still open, but its not file sharing related... so R.I.P demonoid :( ... hope it gets resurrected sometime in the near future...
amen...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Why do revive old threads.for a second i thought my fav site is up and running.
Anyway still down only.
Yöü can access thier forum instead..but nothing is there.

hash!!

________
naveen_reloaded said:
Why do revive old threads.for a second i thought my fav site is up and running.
Anyway still down only.
Yöü can access thier forum instead..but nothing is there.

:D
pretty much the same thing this side... saw this thread among the active threads, and got happy for a moment... till i checked the post date... :(
ugh...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
this thread should be closed temporarily....

Edited coz my friend giga pointed out.
Thanks giga

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ lol.. even i used opera mini for few months and used to post lot of typos..

Once i sent "I hate it" instead of "I Have it" *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/actions1.gif Just because of this T9

ellishnoo

Right off the assembly line
Hi there, I have been using for a few years now, when a strange message came to me about a week ago...
*www.demonoid.com/error_messages.php?error_id=2
I notice some of you responding to this thread are having the same problem, could anyone advise as I am not with BSNL I am with freeola, is it possible that they have blocked me, or maybe Demonoid have blocked me, I have emailed admin in demonoid, but in the years I have been with demonoid they have never responded to an email, so I doubt they are now.
Ive seen some of you ask for a new invitation, could someone do that for me, maybe someone could check out my account at demonoid I am ellishnoo there too.

Any advise would be greatlly appreciated.
MAybe its off the air, although I can get into the front page and the contacts page which I couldnt when they were off line. Any help pleeese
Tanxs
Elli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom