Demonoid is back for BSNL users :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
Demonoid can be accessed now after being blocked for DataOne users for quite sometime now.

sivarap

In the zone
when i type www.demonoid.com in my browser it is automatically redirected to *www.demonoid.com/error_messages.php?error_id=2
and the page goes blank :(

Now after I cleared the cookies and the history, I am able to get the home page but I am not able to login....same problem....please guys herlp....or send me a new invitation...pleeeese

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great its back again......I used www.goldtunnel.com for accessing Demonoid when it was block.....I don't care actually......if sites are blocked...simply Tunnel it by using any of the following sites;);):cool::cool:

www.atunnel.com
www.tunnelproxy.com
www.goldtunnel.com

Great its back again......I used www.goldtunnel.com for accessing Demonoid when it was blocked.....I don't care actually......if sites are blocked...simply Tunnel it by using any of the following sites;);):cool::cool:

www.atunnel.com
www.tunnelproxy.com
www.goldtunnel.com

Last edited:

sivarap

In the zone
sivarap said:
when i type www.demonoid.com in my browser it is automatically redirected to *www.demonoid.com/error_messages.php?error_id=2
and the page goes blank :(

Now after I cleared the cookies and the history, I am able to get the home page but I am not able to login....same problem....please guys herlp....or send me a new invitation...pleeeese
Help guys

sivarap

In the zone
saikibryan said:
@sivarap....what error message is it showing?
CGI error???

ya can try www.gostealthy.com
i've used this site before...
c if it works for ya....:)

I forgot my paswd...so I clicked on teh forgot passwd...gave my email id....I got a link by mail to activate my account.....so I clicked on teh link, and got my new pwd...now when i tried with the new pwd, I get the error I mentioned before.....Its a blank page I get nothing.....but the explorer address bar reads error=2 as i mentioned in my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom