dell xcd35 or motorola fire xt311

utkarsh009

In the zone
which one of them is better? or is there any alternative in the price bracket of rs. 8500 (max). please help fast.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
definitely XCD35 is better. with Android, bigger screen is always better. so choose XCD35 & install custom ICS rom (its already booting).

OP
utkarsh009

utkarsh009

In the zone
thanks Sam. btw neither flipkart nor letsbuy are accepting my address eligible for COD order. I have ordered many books from flipkart using COD earlier and with no problem. Do you know any possible reasons?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i have tried same & failed for a laptop @ flipkart. i feel it is cause of some road tax/permit required for some states. try HS18. they have COD too & cost 8.5k

OP
utkarsh009

utkarsh009

In the zone
^^that is for home use. mine is still o1 and I love it :grin:

do zte blade rom work with xcd35 (afaik it is rebranded blade) cos I can't see xcd35 on xda forum?

guru_urug

iGoogle
dell xcd 35 is a rebranded zte blade. Its one of the more popular phones on xda
Here you go.
ZTE Blade - xda-developers

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^that is for home use. mine is still o1 and I love it :grin:

do zte blade rom work with xcd35 (afaik it is rebranded blade) cos I can't see xcd35 on xda forum?

now you can compare if O1 was worth the price. btw any plan of installing ICS on the newcomer? ;-)

OP
utkarsh009

utkarsh009

In the zone
@guru : thanks :) @Sam : I'll be installing ICS after a few months as a lot of exams are dancing over my head right now!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
someone at XDA told some test vesion is available. surely it'll be buggy like hell. yup, CM9 is most likly source or maybe someone will port ICS to blade once it gets booted on O1 which should be by december first week.

Top Bottom