Dell to be available in retail stores in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbgupta

Journeyman
^ Actually I am searching for a retail or reseller in ludhiana, Punjab.
But couldn't find any.Even no mention of Kolkata though there are few stores in kolkata and they are selling since April,2008.Not to mention those are authorised Dell laptop reseller as mentioned very often in the Ads in newspaper.

This website for India is of no use.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
There are handful of stoes in Kolkata (about 10) who sell DELL laptops directly. I've been through 3 of them (1 in salt lake, 2 in chandni market area) for my friend. He bought Vostro. Event of late-september.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
now many will jump to dell... coz many felt uneasy with this d.d / check stuff...

and more over dealers wont cheat the innocent buyers....

great going DELL....

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
There are handful of stoes in Kolkata (about 10) who sell DELL laptops directly. I've been through 3 of them (1 in salt lake, 2 in chandni market area) for my friend. He bought Vostro. Event of late-september.

Which are the stores, could you name them? Particularly in the salt lake area?

redhat

Mad and Furious
I dont know why Dell took so much time to give this news out!!
I know Croma outlets in Mumbai which have been customising and selling Dell products since atleast December 2008. But your purchase will be directly via Dell. Meaning, these Croma stores have a separate "Dell Corner" where you can go, feel and customise your dell and they will book your order directly with Dell, so no middle-man profit. Hence Dell remains the most price-effective solution yet :D
I booked a Dell laptop from Croma, Juhu, Mumbai last week and it is estimated to be delivered on Monday :p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom