Dell to be available in retail stores in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
IMO Dell, Toshiba are better than HP.
imho hp is better than toshiba (having spent 3days with toshiba and 5+yrs with hp

and yeah i saw this on ndtv prfit some time back and it wud be really nice to see and feel what ur buying before it reaches ur door step and uv already paid

jamifahad

Broken In
great news...with dell xpsM1330 available for Rs53,900...3GB ram. But what about these stores in lamington road...they have been selling Dell in stores for ages i guess...recently my friend bought Dell Vostoo from one of the stores there. Do u think its not original Dell?..I wonder!

Sourabh

Laptoping
great news...with dell xpsM1330 available for Rs53,900...3GB ram. But what about these stores in lamington road...they have been selling Dell in stores for ages i guess...recently my friend bought Dell Vostoo from one of the stores there. Do u think its not original Dell?..I wonder!

Those Dell systems (especially laptops) in shops at Lammy are over-priced and have out-dated configurations. Surely, they order it in their/shop name and have it on their shelves. So, they should be covered under warranty but from date-of-puchase. I could be wrong though. Buying Dell laptops online is a better choice now as delivery takes less than 1 week (for most mainstream models) since they started assembling laptops in their Indian manufacturing facility (based in Bangalore, I guess).

Drizzling Blur

Devoted Metalhead \\m//
Saw this coming, to be the best player in the PC business, they have to do it, No matter the costs that they cut without having a intermediatory, they will always have the problem of not having enough eye balls onto PC's cos the eye balls that see the site usually make business, Now they're expanding to create more awareness and hence trying to increase sales, Lets check the prices.

rakee

Journeyman
Dell is always the best...trust me guys..you will love it when u get ur hands on it...

lol..i work for dell

OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
Dell is always the best...trust me guys..you will love it when u get ur hands on it...

lol..i work for dell

somebody working for lakhani chappals will also claim that lakahni chappals r best...even when you compare them to Woodland, Nike floaters :)

it is called institutional pride :)

but no doubt about it......Dell churns out good stuff :)

jamifahad

Broken In
somebody working for lakhani chappals will also claim that lakahni chappals r best...even when you compare them to Woodland, Nike floaters :)

lmao...that's the best analogy i have come across.. well done. but ya its called institutional pride !!

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

except Dell is the Woodlands/Nike here ;)

_

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Any link to find the retail stores in india

*www1.ap.dell.com/content/topics/to..._retail_integration?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs

They still direct you to thier Call Center represantatives, you cant really go swipe your credit card and bring home a dell ... do correct if I am wrong guyz ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom