Dell or Lenovo

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddheysh

Broken In
Guys help me to chose between Inspiron 15R Laptop Details | Dell India
&
Lenovo Ideapad Z Series Z570 (59-069595) Laptop Price India: Buy Lenovo Ideapad Z Series Notebook India: Flipkart.com.
lenovo one is in chroma for Rs. 42500/-.
Which one is a better buy considering after sales service, n reliability?

You know that Lenovo laptop can be avialable for lot cheap if you look at other places .

IMO , Dell Inspiron will be a good buy.

PS : That GFX in Inspiron 15 is very poor .

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I reccomend a Inspiron 14r. You can customise with 1 gb graphicsm better battery, etc all needed upgrades for a total for Rs.400000

iamharish15

Broken In
well, I will recommend Lenovo Ideapad z570, its performance is better than the Dell. It has better configuration also. And the price is also comparable to that of Dell. And you can get this at the cheaper price if you try!

nivp4m

Right off the assembly line
well, I will recommend Lenovo Ideapad z570, its performance is better than the Dell. It has better configuration also. And the price is also comparable to that of Dell. And you can get this at the cheaper price if you try!

Thinking to buy either Lenovo Z570 or Inspiron 15R in next 15-20 days.
The thing which is tempting me towards Z570 is its configuration which is available at around 42.5k. But is it really worthy to purchase as I have heard that after sales service is not that much good if compared with Lenovo...

Though on the other hand Dell Inspiron is pretty if compared with Z570 costly but I am aware of the service provided by dell customer support.

After considering the above two points which one will be the best buy for me?

Need a laptop of following Config:
Core i5, 4gb RAM
HD in range of 500 to 700gb
1 gb graphics card is must.

Suggestions are highly anticipated. ;)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
This is almost an year old thread. Instead of bumping old ones, create a new thread by filling the laptop questionnaire. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom