dell laptop? some config questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raja2281

Journeyman
i have an inspiron 1420. i just got it last week. after using it for a week i have some questions.

1. whenever i start or restart , the display brightness turns to minimum. why does it not remain permanent to wht i set?

2. Bluetooth icon keeps disappearing evry now and then. i then have to restart to get the icon in the taskbar back.

i think there must be some simple settings that i am unable to get. please tell me wht i am missing?

plz reply.

debiprasad_sahoo

Web Junky 2.0
i have an inspiron 1420. i just got it last week. after using it for a week i have some questions.

1. whenever i start or restart , the display brightness turns to minimum. why does it not remain permanent to wht i set?

2. Bluetooth icon keeps disappearing evry now and then. i then have to restart to get the icon in the taskbar back.

i think there must be some simple settings that i am unable to get. please tell me wht i am missing?

plz reply.

For question no1. I think it is due to the power saving option is set on your system. Please check that. I want to know, is your pc is on AC power or on battery when you observe the same?

For question no2. I am not sure or can't guess what is the problem. I think this is due to some settings. Please check your bluetooth setting and turn on/off switch.

I am using Dell Inspiron 1520 and I have not observed such problem. I have also not changed my brightness settings also. It is full for AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom