Dell Introduces Art Edition For Studio Range

Status
Not open for further replies.

george101

Good Boy
Dell has launched five Special Art Edition designs for the Dell Studio 15 and 17 laptops, created by urban artist Mike Ming.
*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/Aug/img_83211_dell-redswirl_450x360.jpg
The designs for the Dell Studio 15 and 17 laptops include “Red Swirl,” “Seaweed,” “Sunburst,” “Bunch O Surfers” and “Sea Sky.” Each piece of artwork is brought to life through Dell’s manufacturing technique, which enables every color and individual brushstroke to be permanently “tattooed” on the laptop’s cover. The Special Art Edition Dell Studio laptops are available for order today on www.dell.co.in, starting at Rs. 59,800 for the Dell Studio 15.

Brooklyn-based artist Mike Ming (born Michael Miyahira) blends popular culture, motion and emotion to communicate his visual world. According to Ming, "The technology behind creating Dell's Art House series of laptops allows me to share my visual creations with people who are inspired by art and who want to express their own individually unique sense of style."

“It’s exciting and fun discovering new artists around the world who can create emotional ties, uniqueness and personalization with individuals’ personal technology,” said Girish Mehta, Director of Consumer Marketing, Dell India. “The Special Art Edition designs reflect our customers’ desires to add another level of individuality to everyday life.”

Source : *www.tech2.com/india/news/laptops/dell-introduces-art-edition-for-studio-range/45391/0

My personal Choise
*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/Aug/img_83251_dell=allcolor_450x360.jpg

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
yea nice designs hope they also cum up with custom designs for every 1 ?
not a bad idea huh ?

Kulz

Save the WORLD !!!
Ya i have seen the Special Art edition Studio series in the Dell site....Its really cool....

My fav is "bunch o Surfers" followed by "Sunburst"...

But being a 'Special Edition' definitely takes it a bit on the higher side as far as the Price is concerned.

ajaybc

Youngling
Ya.. Post more pics..

AWESOME!!! More pics plz!! :)

*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/Aug/img_83211_dell-redswirl_450x360.jpg

*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/Aug/img_83231_dell-seaweed_450x360.jpg

*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/Aug/img_83221_dell-seasky_450x360.jpg

*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/Aug/img_83241_dell-sunburst_450x360.jpg

*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/Aug/img_83251_dell=allcolor_450x360.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom