Dell 2408WFP Ultrasharp 24" LCD Monitor Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit_galaxy

Right off the assembly line
Just booked Dell SP2208WFP. Now the waiting begins for the monitor to arrive. Will crack a 'nariyel' (coconut) on it as it arrives! ;) It is the result of 3 weeks search and survey and little bargaining. Getting it for 16,100/- all inclusive in Bangalore. Will write my review on the set after having 1st hand experience. May be a week from now.
Hi Indrajit , u can get this monitor for Rs 15000 directly from Dell. I have recently purchased the same from dell.

Wow. 15k! Too late for me now. My card is swiped! The set is in transit. I guess the toothpaste is out of the tube. Can't get any portion back in! But just a curiosity. Whom did you contact? I may have to get another monitor.Will try him for that.

VD17

Journeyman
hey! how come everyone knows a Dell employee and I dont?! lol
anyway, nice review..
although I think Dell should start paying more attention to their delivery issues. Not making very good PR, you know.

Hey Guys, Have a look at this.. Acer launches the highest contrast ratio 24 incher. Don't go for the claim on 50,000:1 dynamic contrast.. It sports 4000:1 static contrast ratio. Sounds pretty good. Ofcourse it will cost a bomb.

*gizmodo.com/5022218/acer-g24-worlds-highest-contrast-gaming-monitor-500001

*www.zimbio.com/Online+Shopping+Deals/articles/3607/Acer+debuts+G4+LCD+monitor+higher+ratio+industry

melody~

Broken In
hey guys i need some help...m also plannin to buy dell 2208 wfp ...but ma graphic card is nvidia8600gt...will it support 22" screen?? i mean ma system will b able to use it efficiently??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom