Delhi Election 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I didn't even hear the negative comments by BJP on AAP before elections. I think many didn't.

And if taking Kiran Bedi on its side seemed to be a desperate move by BJP, then it surprises me to think the revenge which people of Delhi took from BJP!

I am also worried for two main reasons:
1. No opposition from any party, so now AAP can do all sorts of sh!t since no one can stop them. (I am not saying they will do it, I just mean they can pass any law now).
2. Focus on short term goals. Philosophy of Modi was to think long term, and to develop a "culture" of word class practices. Examples include the "rein on the office timings of government offices", "clean India initiative" and "Make in India". But AAP only seemed to me as "thinking in short term". Free Wifi, what will that do any good in long term? His focus should have been rather to improve Internet infrastructure (or ISPs). Also, lowering electricity rates, focus should have been rather increasing per capita income, employment, so that it electricity rates don't feel too much in the first place.

I don't have much confidence on AAP, but really hope Kejriwal doesn't screw up this opportunity, since Delhi's people have given their dil (heart) out to him this time.

I am also happy with AAP winning in a way since, this would give Modi a reality check and will force (inspire) him to focus on the work rather than talks.

The true Modi Philosophy + reality check is wanted by all of us the Indians.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Per capita income does not affect development in any way but long term goals are essential for a nation like ours. We are lame and lazy back benchers. We want instant results but do nothing. So lets think of peace and development simultaneously.

Modi has a agenda & a sound strategy with which he is leading us and I hope we will realise his importance by the end of his term. All of his cabinet are from RSS and VHP (old timers ideology but brave thinkers). We need such brave leading us from the front. Already the world is talking about Modi Effect in Indian Political arena & South Asia as a whole. So Jai Bajrang Bali and Jai Modi.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Kejrival doesn't do cheap talks? he might not have done much this time around but he has history of alleging and run-away or have to make an unconditional apology when is unable to produce proof.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Within this platform and forum of @TDF, I wish and hope Mr.Modi fulfilling all solutions about our major problems(poverty,unemployment,health,water,education,etc.) along with a stable vibrant Digital India.
Let the minimum bandwidth of Broadband be 2Mbps and increase upwards according to tariff.
Only then true Digital India will be accomplished.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Per capita income does not affect development in any way but long term goals are essential for a nation like ours. We are lame and lazy back benchers. We want instant results but do nothing. So lets think of peace and development simultaneously.

Modi has a agenda & a sound strategy with which he is leading us and I hope we will realise his importance by the end of his term. All of his cabinet are from RSS and VHP (old timers ideology but brave thinkers). We need such brave leading us from the front. Already the world is talking about Modi Effect in Indian Political arena & South Asia as a whole. So Jai Bajrang Bali and Jai Modi.

I agree with everything except the "Jai Modi" bit at the end. I admire Modi's vision as well, but let us not idolize any politician as we have seen many lose their minds when raised on such a pedestal (I'm from Kolkata). Modi and his government were getting a bit arrogant imo (the suit with Modi's name all over it during the Obama visit, personal attacks on Kejriwal that backfired). Hopefully this defeat will give them the much needed jolt and remind them why they were elected in the first place.

amjath

Human Spambot
Can't we see Obama actually warned indirectly to current government saying communal fight should be avoided for a healthy country.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Kejrival doesn't do cheap talks? he might not have done much this time around but he has history of alleging and run-away or have to make an unconditional apology when is unable to produce proof.

He was impatient and impulsive. But one year has given him enough time to develop on it. He didn't run away and accepted his mistakes.

Pretty sure that if you go by post of mine or any other user, you will see a similar trend. The question is who took lesser time to reach a more mature outlook ? And then who went slandering obnoxiously after gaining the seemingly evident mature outlook ?

Water, electricity and wifi are a necessity for functioning society.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
He was impatient and impulsive. But one year has given him enough time to develop on it. He didn't run away and accepted his mistakes.

Pretty sure that if you go by post of mine or any other user, you will see a similar trend. The question is who took lesser time to reach a more mature outlook ? And then who went slandering obnoxiously after gaining the seemingly evident mature outlook ?

Water, electricity and wifi are a necessity for functioning society.

Are the other parties not promising such things as well.On a personal level I am not much concerned about talks.
Making populist promises is one thing and making certain good long-term work is different.Without auditing cutting electricity bills,also letting away defaulters like he had done in past might appease a lot of people but doesn't do any good in long-term(you don't get revenue for back-up transformers and other equipment for expansion).I hope he doesn't do such things again without scrutinising.

I will like to wait and watch.He should be given full chance to prove.If good governance and basic facilities come in a meaningful and more accessible way then it's all good.

RBX

In the zone
BJP could've done a lot more like giving answers to questions like why aren't they making steep cuts in petroleum prices - they need revenue as they aim to have 90-days supply in strategic oil reserves - this would've given people better insight on the development that's taking place. Instead they kept telling people what AAP didn't do, which in turn made people think that BJP has no achievements to talk of.

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh well I am just happy that Mr. Modi now know that he can't just win by talks and others can win as well. This will force him to work rather than fckin 3D TV and all BS. I am a neutral supporter of AAP and BJP as well. But Modi needed to learn a lesson and he learned it the hard way.

tkin

Back to school!!
Oh well I am just happy that Mr. Modi now know that he can't just win by talks and others can win as well. This will force him to work rather than fckin 3D TV and all BS. I am a neutral supporter of AAP and BJP as well. But Modi needed to learn a lesson and he learned it the hard way.
Corruption is rampant in India, its in our mindsets, its not going to go away that easy, hope he succeeds. I will like nothing more than to live in a country without corruption. Hope I'll live to see that day. Lets start with Delhi.

And frankly I am happy to see a very well educated man becoming minister. Well done mister Kejriwal. You have made us proud.

gameranand

Living to Play
Corruption is rampant in India, its in our mindsets, its not going to go away that easy, hope he succeeds. I will like nothing more than to live in a country without corruption. Hope I'll live to see that day. Lets start with Delhi.

And frankly I am happy to see a very well educated man becoming minister. Well done mister Kejriwal. You have made us proud.

That we agree upon. :)

amjath

Human Spambot

Congress released a small list of black money holders in 2013 and in 2015 current government is planning to release a small list of black money holder. Anything coincidence.

Black money holders have Congress, BJP in their pockets: Arvind Kejriwal | Zee News

As kejriwal says, government is not taking HSBC bank seriously. Similarly a whistle blower also claims he has the list which is completely neglected.

India has Less Than 1% Info on Black Money, Lots More I Can Offer: Whistle-blower Herve Falciani to NDTV - NDTV

Not to forget that, During Amir khan's show satyamev jayate he pointed that in bjp as well as congress has corrupt and have more criminal cases on ministers.

34 of MPs have criminal charges against them - Criminalization of Politics | satyamevjayate.in

Initially aap's record is clean, will see in future what happens.

BJP could've done a lot more like giving answers to questions like why aren't they making steep cuts in petroleum prices - they need revenue as they aim to have 90-days supply in strategic oil reserves - this would've given people better insight on the development that's taking place. Instead they kept telling people what AAP didn't do, which in turn made people think that BJP has no achievements to talk of.

Cure oil price for a barrel is from ~$140 to ~$40 so obviously petroleum industries have to reduce oil prices. Petrol prices decrease is nothing to do with government, crude oil prices may increase any time that's why the petrol is not reduced lesser than ~₹58 (they can but it will be a risk for the government).

tkin

Back to school!!
Congress released a small list of black money holders in 2013 and in 2015 current government is planning to release a small list of black money holder. Anything coincidence.

Black money holders have Congress, BJP in their pockets: Arvind Kejriwal | Zee News

As kejriwal says, government is not taking HSBC bank seriously. Similarly a whistle blower also claims he has the list which is completely neglected.

India has Less Than 1% Info on Black Money, Lots More I Can Offer: Whistle-blower Herve Falciani to NDTV - NDTV

Not to forget that, During Amir khan's show satyamev jayate he pointed that in bjp as well as congress has corrupt and have more criminal cases on ministers.

34 of MPs have criminal charges against them - Criminalization of Politics | satyamevjayate.in

Initially aap's record is clean, will see in future what happens.

Cure oil price for a barrel is from ~$140 to ~$40 so obviously petroleum industries have to reduce oil prices. Petrol prices decrease is nothing to do with government, crude oil prices may increase any time that's why the petrol is not reduced lesser than ~₹58 (they can but it will be a risk for the government).
I do not doubt that Mr Kejriwal is anything but corrupt, but I am not so sure about his fellow politicians, too many rich people, businessman, nris are leaving their jobs and dedicating themselves to AAP, which is good, but I highly doubt that all of them are doing this just to serve the country. Mr Kejriwal must remember that his innocence has no meaning or usefulness if even a very small number of AAP politicians turn out to be corrupt later on. Will he have the guts to face them later on and kick them out of the party and take legal actions?

We all have skeletons in our closets and dependencies, lets hope that those will not get in Kejriwal's ways. Opportunists are always on the prowl, Kejriwal should learn to choose his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom