defy charger problem ????

abhi615

Broken In
hi guys,
how much time does your defy take to charge from 20-30 % to full battery ?
i'v noted it takes around 2-3 hrs with the charger i got with defy, however if i use my friend's charger ( samsung / lg / htc ) , defy takes anywher around one & half hrs for same..
is there some problem with my charger.
pls help

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sorry but why on Earth do you use a Samsung or Lg or Htc charges with a Motorolla phone? Even my 3 year old n73 takes couple of hours to charge completely. So its not suprising to see lot more powerfull modern day phones to take the same.

OP
A

abhi615

Broken In
thanks for replying..
i'd misplaced my charger so i'd used other chargers.
( i did confirm it with motorola customer care centre about using these chargers and they told me its completley safe, if its a standard charger, wich they were..).
but i still cant figure why so much variation..
ok how much does your defy take to get completely charged ??

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Have you tried charging with the phone switched off? In most cases it speeds up the charging process as phone is not using any RAM. Try using another Defy charger from a friend to see if it helps.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I think the lg/htc charger is more powerful{higher wattage} than your motorola charge...so it charges the battery more quicker than your stock one.For example an 95 watt laptop charger adapter will charge the battery quicker than 65 watt charger.So its like that i think.

Top Bottom