Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I have got windows xp professional. I want to install a BEST AND COMPLETLY FREE DEFRAGMENT SOFTWARE. Which one is best out of your experience?

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Degrament software

You do know that the Title of the Thread is misleading.
Any use

Auslogics Disk Defrag ;)

ratul

█████████████████

There are two giants (both paid) in the Defrag industry:
PerfectDisk (i am using it currently)
Diskeeper (Said to share the position with PD)

For freeware, i'd say Defraggler by Piriform does a good job on XP..

gameranand

Living to Play

I can't really see the point of using a PAID software when Freewares can efficiently do the job. :|

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!

hp tune up utilities.. its a complete package which include the defragmenter also..

gameranand

Living to Play
An there is the problem. Its a paid software and the Defragment Utility is not that good for me. I mean its real slow for my liking. :|

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Download the Tune 13 from net and i'l give you the key and patch if you want or you can download them too, they are available on net, you just have to search for it..:D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Download the Tune 13 from net and i'l give you the key and patch if you want or you can download them too, they are available on net, you just have to search for it..:D

I think you are talking about a legitimate key and a update patch ;-)

anyway, apart from Autologics ( free ) the best paid defrag app I've used is O&O Defrag and I said used coz it's has a free version now - go get it Asap :
O&O Defrag Free Edition

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
I think you are talking about a legitimate key and a update patch ;-)

anyway, apart from Autologics ( free ) the best paid defrag app I've used is O&O Defrag and I said used coz it's has a free version now - go get it Asap :
O&O Defrag Free Edition

thanks man..:D

@Shashank
No wonder you got the infection. No antivirus software can help you.

My Norton Anti-virus was paid.. I cant take chances with loss of data..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@OP: get a decent defrag free tool..coz u won't be defraging the drive everyday (required once in a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom