DDR2 motherbords under 3k

sayanmania

Right off the assembly line
i want to buy a DDR2 mobo with pcie slot ( bus standard 2.0) under 3k for AMD cpu...

please suggest some? thanks in advance.......

Cilus

laborare est orare
Please post what are existing components you are having. Unless you're having an AM2/AM2+ CPU already, there is no point of buying old DDR2 based motherboard as they are nearly obsolete and DDR3 prices are dam cheaper than DDR2.

My suggestion is Biostar N68S+ Motherboard @ 2.5K. But before purchasing confirm us about the point mentioned.

aloodum

Journeyman
Please post what are existing components you are having. Unless you're having an AM2/AM2+ CPU already, there is no point of buying old DDR2 based motherboard as they are nearly obsolete and DDR3 prices are dam cheaper than DDR2.

My suggestion is Biostar N68S+ Motherboard @ 2.5K. But before purchasing confirm us about the point mentioned.

Exactly..Unless u have the GOLD edition OCZ's which have high buying cost and very poor resale...sell off ur DDR2s....Get a DDR3 system...Ram prices are pretty low these days..corsair with 10yrs retails for 11-1200 bucks these days..

Plus DDR2 boards are very rare and shopowners want a premium over the DDR3 based mobos..sometime to the tune of 400 bucks..as observed in 775 socket(intel) scenario...

insaneYLN

In the zone
You could have a look at this -

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket AM2 - GA-M68M-S2P (rev. 1.0)

You can purchase it here -

GIGABYTE GA-M68M-S2P

Hope it helps.
:smile:

Top Bottom