ankushkool

Youngling
i m from gurgaon.. will come depending on de venue n time of de meet! but good ques by paper_heart_21, what we gonna do? window shoppin for latest gadgets :D

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
interested but coming to
1) Jantar Mantar - Cannaught Place
2) Metro Walk - Rohini

will be a bit difficult

guyz i think it wud be better to meet at NSP (netaji subash palace) as it more bigger place to meet and roam and chat also !!

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

theme or no theme ..

it entirely depends on the number of people turn up and more importantly the kind of people turn up.

If it is just a small group then it will be more of hanging out with unknown friends :smile:

if grp is big then ???

DigitCritic

Broken In
If the group is big then we can decide by majority.

ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO MEET FELLOW DIGIT READERS. Please reply to the following email id with answers of these 3 questions by Friday Night 4 June 2010.

dcc.delhi@gmail.com

1) Theme of Meet ( Applicable only if the group passes 20 participants limit )
2) Preferred Location & Time ( Though it is most likely to happen in the evening after 16:00 Hrs.)
3) Mobile No to contact and co-ordinate.

Incase you have any other suggestions. You are most welcome. Hope to see you if the meet occurs.

If the group is big then we can decide by majority.

ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO MEET FELLOW DIGIT READERS. Please reply to the following email id with answers of these 3 questions by Friday Night 4 June 2010.

dcc.delhi@gmail.com

1) Theme of Meet ( Applicable only if the group passes 20 participants limit )
2) Preferred Location & Time ( Though it is most likely to happen in the evening after 16:00 Hrs.)
3) Mobile No to contact and co-ordinate.

Incase you have any other suggestions. You are most welcome. Hope to see you if the meet occurs.

done em........mailed u !! :-o

DigitCritic

Broken In
So far I have received emails from ONLY TWO guys who are serious about the meet. This is well below the number to have any theme....

Update: Total 3 guys interested including me so far
Prospective Date: 6 June 2010....

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Guys ! If the count remains less than 10 then I wonder how many of those who are already willing to come will turn up ?

On forum everyone is excited but I wonder where all the enthusiasm goes when it actually comes to meet fellow readers

DigitCritic

Broken In
GUYS ! NO CHANGE IN NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS....

So it is going to be just a hangout with friends kind of.....

If those who have emailed me still interested then let me know... else lets drop the idea...

mavihs

Techie By Heart
Gizmodo Day Meetup : Delhi

dhruvrock2000 said:
Hey Guys ,

I'm the meetup organizer for the Delhi Gizmodo Day Meetup.

A quick background :
On August 12th, Gizmodo readers around the world will be holding meetups. Gizmodo staff in New York and San Francisco will be organizing meetups, and we want readers to organize Meetups in their own cities!
We'll be sending organizers sticker packs (while supplies last!), and organizers can earn fame and glory by sending us photos from their local meetups.
The Delhi meetup is being help at United Coffee House , CP at about 8pm.

You're all invited to join in. Mark your presence here : Gizmodo Day Meetup: Delhi, India | Aug 12 - Meetup.com

Everybody is encouraged to bring their gadgets to show off and let others play around with them !

I'll personally be bringing my N900 overclocked to 1.1GHz . I'll also overclock it for anyone who wants it to be done << running data connection will be required on the device to download kernel >>

Cheers !

Dhruv Bhutani
I'm going, hope to see some of you there tomorrow! :D

Last edited:

ash

Reborn ... four times
So lots of FIzzles and misses.
Lets just see what will make a Reader Meet work? (short of free stuff and drinks for everyone who shows up!)

@nkit

Right off the assembly line
hey guys joined the community today, if there's any DCC (lagta to nahi koi hote hai) pls PM me....

I am planning Delhi Reader's Meet Next Saturday.

Preferred Locations

1) Jantar Mantar - Cannaught Place
2) Metro Walk - Rohini

If people want a popular food joint to be the preferred location then it will be on
Everyone Pays For Himself Basis

Those who are interested post here till Friday 16:00 Hrs.

I hv never seen metro walk, if you're arranging there, count me in. :arrow:

Top Bottom