Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Next Month

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keanu_reeves

Broken In
Hi friends Hope Our dear mods "Raaabo" &/or "FatBeing" don't lock this post. But just want the digit logistic team to pull up there socks and take this post as a challenge and bring the complaints to a minimum.
it is 9th I have not received till 12:00 p.m. and if I do not receive it today then there is no chance for it to arrive before Monday i.e. 11-dec-2006 then it will be Third week

OP
K

keanu_reeves

Broken In
feburary 18
March still awaited

is every body else receiving the issues on the first or is the digit team behind me only & singleing me out, as there are no replies on the board

OP
K

keanu_reeves

Broken In
March 16th 2007 7:00 P.M. finally courier rings the bell and all torn digit in my hand i am not writing in for a replacement cos i know there will be no reply lets wait for the next one from today.

clmlbx

Technomancer
STILL WAITING ...........................:mad: :mad:

DIGIT SHOUL DO SOMETHING FOR THIS ..

DIGIT SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT MOST BEFORE 10 OF THE MONTH .

kadal27

Broken In
I am a subscriber of nearly five years. I never received it before 10th. Receive it mostly after 15th. Received after complaining about non receipt at least three times a year. This month also after several emails and a fax got my copy on 25th. My subscription ends with July 2007 issue. I am in a great dilemma in renewing subscription due to this. (I am in Trichy, one of the major cities in Tamil Nadu.)

mr_sriram

Right off the assembly line
I'm Yet to receive this month's Magazine. I donno whether i'll get or not.

I've written mail to the Editor & Help Desk on 24th, but didn't get any response till date.

I've just now forwarded that mail to the Regional Sales Office.

This is not the first time its happening.

Also I didn't get my Feb '07 CD. All the content of the Pack were present except the CD. There was no chance of the CD missing out in transit, b'coz, the cellophane tape was intact and there was no tampering of the cover.

I wrote even about this to the Help Desk, i received only an automated reply saying, they have received my mail and would revert at the earliest.

Till date, forget about the CD, i haven't even received any response regarding the same.

kadal27

Broken In
I wonder how a leading technology magazine which reviews other products and services fails to review it's own service for a long time. I even asked them whether they are sending the unsold copies from newsstands to me. But they are not ashamed of these questions. I think they act as if they are doing a favour to us by giving copies at reduced rates. They comfortably forget that we have already paid the subscription fixed by them in lumpsum in advance.

Whether these shortcomings were brought to the notice of appropriate authority or not- they only know.

We the affected subscribers should do something to attract the attention of the Digit administration.

Shall we fix a date and send mass email?

Please tell your opinion!

Last edited:
S

sting32

Today's 29th, so for haven't received this month's DIGIT, can't understand what people out there are doing, it is sure DIGIT is losing its credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom