Dataone is Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

aminsagar123

Journeyman
Hi Guys,

I left my PC running between 2am to 8 am with scheduled downloads, when i checked in the morning nothing got downloaded.

Then i tried to connect manually but i was unable to establish a connection to dataone.

I tried to change the broadband password but i was getting an invalid username or password error on portal.

I called the helpline and got the passwords reset. But the problem still persists. :x

Got this message on dataone.in:

Code:
Due to Regular Maintenance, Dataone Mailboxes for dataone mail users in UP, Bihar, HP, Punjab, Haryana, J&K,Rajasthan, North East, Assam, Uttaranchal and West Bengal will not be available from 22:00 Hrs. of 13-06-2008 to 02:00 Hrs. of 14-06-2008. Inconvenience is sincerly regretted.

Is dataone working in your area ? :p

Thanks

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
But the odd factor is that, the rest of the people, the other contacts i have in this city, who are old subscribers like me, havent cited any problem with their night time downloadings. Its as if they have handpicked some subscribers and throttling them to the fullest. I get good speeds after 7:30am. Speeds of the order of 220kBps :(

OP
aminsagar123

aminsagar123

Journeyman
I have HFCL connect broadband for surfing.

I got dataone only for night unlimited downloads. :D it works fine here. But this invalid password thing is driving me crazy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom