Dataone gone CRAZY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
hey guyz my dataone connection has gone nuts from the 1st of October. I am in the Home 500 plan which has unlimited night surfing from 2am-8am but from the 1st of Oct the dataone website has been displaying totally wrong details of my data transfer .. whatever stuff i am downloading after 2am is being shown between 8.30 pm and 2am. this is making the data transfer chargeable for me. it hasnt happened only for one day but for three days now and a frnd of mine is also facing the same prob. I am posting screenshots for ur ref , do lemme know if anybody else is also facing the same problem.

*img352.imageshack.us/img352/9851/m1ca.th.jpg

the red dots are the data details i am talking bout and i have downloaded stuff only after 2am .. and its been happening for 3 days now. wtf is wrong wid bsnl guyz ? i am just thinkin wht will happen to my bill :evil:

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
and this is my frnds screenshot . plz note that he did not use his connection for the last 2 days at night (2am-8am) so he has only one day as a problem.

*img188.imageshack.us/img188/7299/untitled0vn.th.jpg

digen

Youngling
:shock: Dude just take a print out of those screenies & rush to the bsnl customer care office[do they have one?] immediately.
It seems you are been royally been screwed for someone else's usage.

The best thing would be to take the matter to the concerned people immediately.

kato

Karthiksn
i never had this problem i guess such problems are increasing day by day we need a dataone trouble thread now i think.

cyrux

In the zone
guess they are doing some upgradation work. Wait for a while before u take some action or call the locla cc to clarify

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Why do you worry abt that logs?
BSNL has another "meter" to check your Data transfers.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
drgrudge said:
Why do you worry abt that logs?
BSNL has another "meter" to check your Data transfers.

i support this...

also....

digen said:
Dude just take a print out of those screenies & rush to the bsnl customer care office[do they have one?] immediately.

just drop a writen complain enclosing ur account details to Comercial Officer, DE broadband & to Area Manager of ur exchange... then just relax & use it normally... if there is some thing 2b done, they will do it...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
kato said:
Hey drgrudge wat is this about another meter thing
I have no idea abt the other meter that they got, but the tech officer of dataone if my exchage said they dont see your dataone site for the transfers.

shoegoe

Broken In

Hey !... I have just planned to get a bsnl home connection this week. I would like to know which modem is better to buy. i opted for a Type II with ethernet and wifi, as i could get connected in my notebook too, but i would be happy to know is there are any disadvantages in that Type. I also heard that setting up the modem properly is quite difficult as the BSNL officals arent fit enough. Moreover, many said that the modem/router had many inbuild problems. i hope i dont get the same.

Since i got the word that it is useless to get the modem installed by the bsnl officers, i was wonderin weather any of u will provide the instructions to set the modem form the box.

Is there any versions/models of the modem/router available and if so what..

Awaiting reply and i posted it here as it might save a new topic.
Thx in advance

kato

Karthiksn
Actually the first thing is where u live that matters bcoz as i have seen dataone users in the forum are genrally of two types:
1) Who have always on connection
2) Who have to dial or sumthing like a dialup is used to use the broadband

SO the installation will be different and i dont guess there is going to be any problem with the Type II modem.

PS:DOnt type in that green its too bright for my eyes :wink:

selva1966

Journeyman
I do not think BSNL is giving two types of connections. There is only one type of conection which they call "always on".

You can keep it "always on" if you want, because their schemes are not based on time based but on data limit.

I thing that modem types are -- if provided by BSNL -- based on availability and nothing else.

kato

Karthiksn
no no no if u check with some ppl from Kolkata u will find this way and even this was the case with ashis of bubhaneshwar on this forum.
To tell u many had this problem.I guess u r in chennai

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
digen said:
:shock: Dude just take a print out of those screenies & rush to the bsnl customer care office[do they have one?] immediately.
It seems you are been royally been screwed for someone else's usage.

The best thing would be to take the matter to the concerned people immediately.

no i have changed my password twice .. and i am sure its not due to someone else misusing my a/c .. n it has happened to my frnd also.. maybe ill just submit written complaints to the concerned officials. thanx guys.

Grace

Broken In
hey mohit, u live in raipur rite...?
printout the stuff and rush to the fafadih exchange and inquire abt it from the officials there..
also go to the exchange closest to u an inquire abt u r data meter there

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
hey grace .. ya me frm raipur .. but how did u knw ??????? .. n ya ill take the printouts tomm to the concerned people.

kato

Karthiksn
complaining it is a good idea but i dont think they will react very fast on it as the same old thing "its India" ur work is always done late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom