Dataone Disconnects on USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

paid

Journeyman
I have Utstarcom modem (UT-300R2U)...... Internet works fine over Ethernet ......... but as I connect USB simultaneously it gets frequent disconnections every 5-6 minutes. I tried USB on another PC but same problem. It works perfectly fine if I use Inernet over Ethernet.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
So you have any specific need of connecting using the USB? connecting using Ethernet is simple and hassel free.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
this is common probrlm with USB connection.I think your modem is old enough.Please use LAN to connect to modem.You will not face any frequent disconnection problem.

similar problem thread:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64457

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
slugger said:
strange

i never face ay problem usin my modem thru USB

me usin d BSNL supplied SmartAX MT882
ur modem and computer USB port wont be enough old.As the time will pass ..you may get such probelm.

OP
P

paid

Journeyman
Actually I use to connect one computer through USB and other thru Ethernet simultaneously

dabster

In the zone
paid said:
Actually I use to connect one computer through USB and other thru Ethernet simultaneously
The model which u r telling, officially BSNL says that it can only support one computer optimally.
But you can find a thread here which discusses about using it on more computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom