Dark Souls PC

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I only have the updated one. Scholar of the first sin.

How different is it from the original?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I only have the updated one. Scholar of the first sin.

How different is it from the original?

not much different, max invasions are increased to 2 more characters but typically, you will never have more than 2 simultaneous invasions anyway, atleast not in india
also, they changed the renderer to dx11, but honestly, doesnt look all that much different lol..
DS II was a dissapointment, I havent played DS 3 yet, that is a major upgrade over DS II..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
AFAIK, DS2 was not developed under Hidetaka Miyazaki's supervision. But by two other employees of FromSoftware.

When Miyazaki saw the game, he found that it was not up to his expeftations. Therefore he decided to revamp the game. That revamped version is SotFS.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
In NG+, the game is no challenge now. Killed the Asylum Demon on the first encounter itself (and got the Demon Hammer). All enemies in undead burg just drop like flies.

I think NG+ is only good for PvP now.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Marcus Sellars on Twitter

According to this tweet Dark Souls 1 remaster will be announced at a Namco Bandai event.

Get hyp peeps.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I myself purchased it from Reaper shop for about 1600 or so but without DLCs. I purchased the season pass during another sale and it gave me both DLCs.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Get hyp peeps, it's happening.

Report: Dark Souls 1 Remastered for Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC Being Announced Today

Kotaku UK: Dark Souls 1 Remastered for Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC Being Announced Today • r/darksouls

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
50% loyalty discount to existing owners of Dark Souls on Steam.

*i.imgur.com/e8PEx3T.jpg

Edit: wait a min. Upgrade? So will this replace vanilla DS?

Last edited:
Top Bottom