Dark Souls PC

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I downloaded and started playing this yesterday. Here are my first impressions:
Seems more or less same as Dark Souls PTDE. Graphics don't seem improved at first glance though the improved flames in the bonfires is obvious. The game looks slightly darker overall but that could be because of my settings. Pretty much breezed through the game until the Dragon Bridge. There are some very minor graphics improvements such as a few reflective puddles in Undead Burg but they don't really add anything gameplaywise. Real test will come when I reach Blighttown and Demon Ruins.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
There is this - Dark Souls death counter - Home

Upload your savefile and it will tell you how many times you've died.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Dedicated thread for this - SEKIRO - Shadows Die Twice

People are saying that this will be a souls-like. But the action seems to be a bit fast for a souls-like game.

Why the hell is Activision publishing this?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am not sure, but at least 1080p 60 FPS should be possible. The framerate used to be very bad for Demon Souls, but looks like now it's fixed.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I haven't played any PS3 game so yeah, eager to start via rpcs3. :hyper:
I played this before, but the framerate is very stuttery at times, mostly due to shader compilation. So, mostly unplayable. But looks like after this latest patch to RPCS3 the gameplay has become stable.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Demon Souls and Bloodborne are on my bucket list. Thinking of getting a second hand PS4 just to play Bloodborne.

Top Bottom