PCGamesN – 9
Destructoid – 8.5
Polygon – 7
Rock, Paper, Shotgun – no score
Destructoid – 8.5

- - - Updated - - -

Killing Machine
PC Version sold out in India :(
Do you mean DS3? I see it available in Amazon.

Sent from Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition was available for $0.74 (14 pesos instead of 1499 - price error) in Mexican steam this morning. Now fixed. Damn those lucky btards! Why no INR price error so far :greedy:

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
This much cost for a terrible port :crying_NF: Had a look at steam reviews to see how it hold up to expectation , game is good but a poor PC port as of yet.

gameranand

Living to Play
This much cost for a terrible port :crying_NF: Had a look at steam reviews to see how it hold up to expectation , game is good but a poor PC port as of yet.
Don't buy it then....They also have nasty habit of fckin up their customers. They did that with Scholer of sin or something update as well.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Don't buy it then....They also have nasty habit of fckin up their customers. They did that with Scholer of sin or something update as well.
What does it take to run Dark Souls 3 at 1080p60? • Eurogamer.net

Port seems good according to the article

gameranand

Living to Play
What does it take to run Dark Souls 3 at 1080p60? • Eurogamer.net

Port seems good according to the article
Don't really know if its a good port or not. I have not played the game yet, but I know that when they released Scholer of sin then they screwed over entire community by separating previous and new users and also charged for the visual upgrade which is plain ridiculous.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
guys watch DigitalFoundry videos, PC port is very solid with no major problems...I am playing on PS4 and graphics are pretty bad, there are frequent texture popins and frame drops and there is the dreaded frame pacing issue on consoles which causes input lag, it is not present on PC, the game looks and plays much better than the consoles..overall DSIII is best experienced on PC and I wish I could play this game on PC :(

the game is really good and considerably more difficult than Bloodborne...I just beat one of the main bosses called Abyss Watchers which was an awesome fight...this boss is pretty badass :)

gameranand

Living to Play
But what about two thousand negative reviews on steam ?
It could be that game doesn't perform nicely with some specific cards and they might be some popular cards which a lot of people own. Also reviewers always tend to review the game on pretty damn nice specs. So this could be reason for so many negative reviews, all mentioning performance issues. It could also be possible that Devs paid the review sites, not to post **** about their game.

Kaltrops

In the zone
It could be that game doesn't perform nicely with some specific cards and they might be some popular cards which a lot of people own. Also reviewers always tend to review the game on pretty damn nice specs. So this could be reason for so many negative reviews, all mentioning performance issues. It could also be possible that Devs paid the review sites, not to post **** about their game.

Agreed. I think it has more to do with gamers' unrealistic expectation about 1080p @ 60fps on Ultra on their system. I know a couple of people with a 750 ti and 960, and they think that's enough.

There is also the issue with the latest Nvidia drivers gimping the game. Rolling back to much older drivers like 314.xx helps immensely.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Beaten Deacons of The Deep. Now onto Abyss Watchers. I like the Darkwraith sword, classy !

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
OK this is pissing me off. DS3 on india store is 15% more expensive than even the USA one. Who should I contact to get this fixed?

Top Bottom