D-Link ADSL Router Purchase Query

insaneYLN

In the zone
I intend on purchasing an ADSL router. With the Router Test in the July 2011 issue as my reference, i have decided on the D-Link DSL2750U.

The price indicated in the Router Test is Rs 1699.
I inquired with a few local dealers but i have been quoted between Rs 2500 to Rs 2850 :shock:

Where can i purchase the aforementioned router for around the price mentioned in the July 2011 issue? An online store would be near to perfect!

Also, the local dealers are giving me a mere 1 year warranty on it. :shock:
I inquired from D-Link's toll free technical helpline that the router has 3 years warranty.

Awaiting your apt replies.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Where can i purchase the aforementioned router for around the price mentioned in the July 2011 issue? An online store would be near to perfect!

May be, price have been increased since then. :unsure:

Also, the local dealers are giving me a mere 1 year warranty on it. :shock:
I inquired from D-Link's toll free technical helpline that the router has 3 years warranty.

Do NOT but from them.

OP
I

insaneYLN

In the zone
@ d6bmg

No, my Friend. I will not purchase it from any local dealer who is trying to rip me off in terms of pricing & service.

Thus, i need a reliable purchase store. Any online retailer where i may get this router?

Friends, any inputs?
:?:

OP
I

insaneYLN

In the zone
ADSL Router Purchase Query

I had a look at The ITWares, PrimeABGB, The IT Depot & SMC International online stores but there was no D-Link DSL-2750U ADSL Router for sale.

But, on The IT Depot & SMC International i found the Netgear N150 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router (DGN1000)

DGN1000

Theitdepot - Netgear N150 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router (DGN1000)

Netgear N150 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router (DGN1000)

Which one should i go for? The D-Link or the Netgear?
:???:

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^buddy i say no for netgear.her read the reviews of three people who bought it.
NetGear N150 Wireless-N ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN1000 User Reviews - Routers - CNET Reviews

kks_krishna

Broken In
I have dlink and linksys. But, i like the dlink router:
How to configure D-Link Wireless N 300 Router ? | | TechBreathsTechBreaths

NaifAmoodi

Broken In
I have the DSL-2750u router which I purchased few months back and it's a very good product. I did however purchase it for around 2.5k and not 1.7k. I really doubt you are going to find it anywhere at that price and I don't know why they said it's available for that price because even a broadband N300 wireless router (i.e. a non-adsl, cable router which has no modem in it) will cost you around 2k.

Top Bottom