Curfew in Goa town after Muslim boy teases Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Wanted

In a New flavour
if a hindu guy had teased a muslim girl in pakistan... then that guy would be toast.

anyway, it seems like there are many who have totally forgotten about the evils of eve teasing.. just think of it as this way.. think of that girl as your sister. how would you have felt if you read a page like this where everyone is sympathizing with that guy?

Lol we are not favouring those guys.
just saying dont use hindu or muslim word.
sabhi dharm sabse pahle ek good human banna sikhate hai.
any religon dont allow any to do wrong. if some one do that, then they are out of relegion.
naam rakhne se koi hindu ya muslim nahi ho jata samjhe.
it is the power of the dharm jo hame jeevan jeene ka tarika sikhati hai and differs us with animals.
i want to say to Raaaboo or mods close this threed instantly.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ Try to grow up. Religions these days are just a front for causing uprisals and wars. Why close this thread? Learn to accept the situation, and to discuss about it, rather than running away :p

napster007

Padawan
I guess we don't have to deal with enuf discrimination in other countries......and on top of that we are fighting among our selfs. I'm ashamed of my nationality right now.

Most Wanted

In a New flavour
^^ Try to grow up. Religions these days are just a front for causing uprisals and wars. Why close this thread? Learn to accept the situation, and to discuss about it, rather than running away :p

Mujhe to jitna grow karna tha mai kar chuka harry potter ji.
ye sab badon ki banteen hain, jao aur jake apna gyan badhao pir bolna.
thread close karne ke liye is liye bola ki kahi tum jaise log goa ki aag yhan bhi na bhadka den hum Bhaiyon ke beech me.

qadirahmed

Journeyman
"Mr. paraka...... this time your idea got failed better luck next time"

sorry Guys never mind... but Mr. paraka would know very well what i mean.....

nix

the media is not communal at all... on the other hand, it tries to cover up many stories.
take for instance, the issue of J&K govt alotting land( 100 acres) to the amarnath yatra board in that state. all hell broke loose. 90 % of the people of J&K are against it. if the media were communal, that would be splashed in the front page of all leading newspapers... not tucked away somewhere inside...

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
I would suggest such topics should not be taken as it may cause hindu muslim problems.
I myself believe that we all are same and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom