Curfew in Goa town after Muslim boy teases Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

some issues are sensitive. but it is better to face them and try to solve them than ignore them or try to hide them. thats fighting ignorance with more ignorance. we all know kashmir is a sensitive issue, but we got to find a way out of it. this is what we have been doing for the past 5 decades and look what it got us- more violence. it is sad that young indians want to avoid real issues...

alienspiesu

Journeyman
what the hell.. its a shame we are still referred to as which caste or religion we are by a few people, but here reading the replies it gives me assurance that all of us think us of as INDIAN'S .. and that is the correct thing. Unity in diversity.. :)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^hypocrites!

how can you ever forget casteism when you face discrimination in the form of reservations everyday?

I don't believe in casteism on human level,but as a citizen of India,where I am reminded that I have only 50% chances at whatever I try,be it education,or jobs before I even think about it when My so called 'lower caste' pals have far more chances,I am forced to think otherwise.And I do and will discriminate against these 'lower caste' people i.e. favor my caste peeps wherever possible because I know how fuking difficult it can be!

P.S.:No offense to anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom