CS:GO or Max Payne 3 or Battlefield 3

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Man... CS is old Stuff... GO For "World of Warcraft-The Frozen Throne" and play DOTA... You can play it on Garena on free... You can find at least 100,000-200,000 ppl online at Garena.. Most important thing, pings are important but nos as CS...

Yup, DOTA on garena is very new stuff.
but here's something new for you.

Last edited:

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
run 'cmd' and put in 'ping <IP address> -t' and press enter. after a couple of mins press Ctrl+C. If the avg ping is around >200ms, you may have a fraggy play on CS.

another way - speedtest.net

And even if u have ping > 110 on a SV, u do experience lag & fps drops which in turn affects your gameplay.

sameer0306

Broken In
yup, i do understand. i'm actually replying to sameer0306. he seems to be out of touch with new titles, labeling cs as old stuff.

As a game CS is quite old stuff... CS 1.6 most renowned, was released in 2003-04... Obviously new versions have come, I've played till CS-Source and nothing was new except graphics... Anyways, my vote for CS if u r looking for first person shooter Game.. But go for ISP that provides best pings...

Yup, DOTA on garena is very new stuff.
but here's something new for you.

I know about Dota 2, have an account on Steam and downloaded it from there... Played dozen of games but back to Dota only as my Laptop doesn't have Graphics card... Graphics quality have brought up to the level of HON and LOL, rest all heroes are same except few improvements...

gameranand

Living to Play
As a game CS is quite old stuff... CS 1.6 most renowned, was released in 2003-04... Obviously new versions have come, I've played till CS-Source and nothing was new except graphics... Anyways, my vote for CS if u r looking for first person shooter Game.. But go for ISP that provides best pings...

Well recently CS:GO was released. I guess that would be enough to not to call CS old. :p

@ OP what is the comaprision between CS:Go and BF 3. The price of CS:GO is equal to a DLC of BF3 and sometimes even less. Recently on steam sale it went for around 7.99, you can get it for less during the christmas sale.
:evil: CS can never be optional, its a must buy. Both 1.6 and Go :p
Max paye is good for the cinematic effects but the game play is not that grt. Also maxpayne is a TPS, was on steam sale for around 10$ I think, not sure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom