CS 1.6 Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagsall4u

Journeyman
When using glock run and shoot. coz of 20 round clip u get many chances.
WALK WHEN U CAN TO AVOID FOOTSTEPS
always carry a nade with u .

OP
B

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
sagsall4u said:
When using glock run and shoot. coz of 20 round clip u get many chances.
WALK WHEN U CAN TO AVOID FOOTSTEPS
always carry a nade with u .

ny way glock is not at all accurate.
bt u take a close range burst fire shot,its really deadly.
practising with the burst fire mode in glock ll be really helpful.

humiliation

Right off the assembly line
Re: CS 1.6 Tips and Tricks by Muhammad

im new to cs butim really good now! anyone need help tell me and ill be really welcome.. ill help u wid anything!
best guns in my opinion are . .awp,ak,m4,deagle,usp. have of those rifles at all time and one of those pistols.. if u cant offord em.. use spawn pistols to save up money! but otherwise.. these are musthave gunz!

Last edited:

hahahari

In the zone
^What is that supposed to mean !

*digi2.notlong.com
*digi1.notlong.com
*gdxd.notlong.com
*gdxdrt.notlong.com

reoparker

Broken In
i hv been playn cs 1.6 multiplayer for abt a yr nw....and i m almost a pro nw...........i hv beaten many gud playn guys quite easily........the best way to survive in cs is dat always keep moving.......never stand in one place........nd my best weapon is m4 for its precision........and deagle for its lethality..........but Ak is the most powerfull weapon because of its destructibility but at a close range m4 is best i guess.....always keep a deagle and switch it as fast as possible......never reload quickly.........just switch to secondary weapon........the secret to become a pro hw fast u move and shoot accurately at ur target......simple isnt it......lol ITS NOT..................U HAVE TO PRACTICE PRACTICE AND PRACTICE.........whn i started cs with cpu players i used to play for 12 hrs a day......so u see practice makes a man perfect....its true dear........if u waana becm a pro.........

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
some basic points for starters ( newbs :p ):

practice aim training from sites like these *aim400kg.ru/en/ or play with bots with low level AI then increase their level by steps

don't go Rambo-Mode (solo) always :D stick with the team

for god's sake don't flash your own teammates and blind them - lol ALL newbs do this :p

when firing, move in a circle keeping the enemy as the center point (not possible always)

jump while going around corners

Don't stand like a statue b4 a sniper... fire - move left - fire - move right - fire... making the sniping difficult

Don't reload immediately after killing an opponent. wait - look-out - move to a safe position and then reload

If you have the C4 (bomb) ALWAYS stick with your teammates

don't crouch when you are at point blank range and become a lame duck :p

---------

watch demoes of pro players and also youtube videos.. you will learn a lot

a lot more tips and strategies can be found online... spend sometime to read and practice a lot
_

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Use good earphones or speakers so that u can know the exact position of the enemy behind a wall and shoot through it .

humiliation

SO TRUEEE..if anyone got steam account add me: strictlyafghans... i can personally help train in almost any way u want.. i can show map bugs tips and tricks shooting map jump tricking anda lot more.. so add me and ill be sure to help.. if im on..

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
lol man looks like all pro players have come together for this one........... but i would like to add that you all are <<<<<<<<<<STILL NOOBS>>>>>>>> believe me you hav beaten a wcg player? beaten india's 2nd best cs player? have you guys ever heard abt recoil cntrl or walle.cfg :p have you ever seen Fa+1oN play? aka aditya aka quantum rampage hehehehhe :p you will understand one day wht is proness.........
LOL ROFL ADD ME IN STEAM ID = a_headshot

pulkit1337

imho,
assault with galil (awesome fire rate/magazine capacity and good damage)
ak is gr8 for taking off someone's head
maverick carbine is a gr8 all rounder
mp5 navy is uber cool if used correctly (i got 3 kills in a match, with the other guys using rifles)
always be careful of wall-banging (passing bullets thru walls) when camping
dont move around too much with sniper
ps, can ne one tell me how to FIND and PLAYBACK recorded matches(recorded with console command "record") in cs 1.6???

humiliation

to record just simply open the console and type: "record "name of vid"
to play it : "playdemo "name of vid"
example: record gayindians
playdemo gayindians

Noas arc can kiss my ass..

go back to INDia dumb **** friggen NIGgAa.. if u dont know about any of us dont say anything.. bet u suck BALLZZ

go learn cS then come back.. if uwanna face me add : strictlyafghans

NIGGA and well settle it piece of ****!

****ing nigga :evil:

Last edited:

reoparker

Broken In
so noas u thnk u r a real pro ha........... ha lol wat abt 1 on 1wid me ha if u hv a server of urs just give me ur link in reoparker@yahoo.com.........i bet u w nvr knw whn ur head ws gone..........n the thngs u hv mentioned like recoil control and walle.......man nwadays noobs also knw dat dude...........grow up........its easy to bluff in a forum like this.......if u hv guts in ur balls just invite me.......m ready to kick sm gud ass ha ha lol.........1 SHOT 2 KILL...........

pulkit1337

heh stop cribbin, guys, and play.
try going one on one, and post ur scores with a screenie, if u really wanna brag.

@humiliation,

thanks mate, but i know how to record them, i want to know WHERE they are kept and HOW to transfer them to another pc and play them back.

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Guys it wud be good, if u continue ur discussions at the STICKY thread of CS.. :) plz as a request.. There is no point in creating different threads for the same game..
----------

Use this please... :)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82371&page=42

----------

Cheers n e-peace...

humiliation

yoo the vids are kept in the MAIN CS FOLDEr where it says models, sprites, maps and ****. keep searching and ull find it. if u wanna play them inanother folder, put it in USb and put it onanother computer or use websites to upload em to ur email or sumtin. hold i helped a bit . W/E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom