Crytek: UE4 Just Now Catching Up with CryEngine 3

cyborg47

Technomancer
Hmm may be they do, may be they don't..in the end, all that matters what will the developers do with the engines ;)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Crytek are boasting about themselves too much. Let them produce a good game w/ CE3, then let them talk whatever they want.

With demos of both CE3 and UE4, UE4 looks good.

thinkjamil

Journeyman
lets hope UE4 does some system requirements blows to cryengine 3 or else the gaming industry would more rapidly shift away from midium or low end machines then otherwise

mohiuddin

Journeyman
Isnot crytek that rubbish who did many promise on crysis2 and lastly launched it as a dx9 and then gave the cosmetic-dx11 patch??

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
If you compare the amount of revenue both companies generate by licensing their tech then Crytek will learn who has to catch up with who :p

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
The best engine out of E3 demos was Square Enix's Luminous engine. Agni's philosophy demo was very impressive.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
^ I liked the engine that Watch Dogs was using.
Luminous, although impressive wont be seen for a few years considering SE's development cycle.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I don't play final fantasy, so until they release Deus Ex or something else on that engine its just an exciting demo for me.

cyborg47

Technomancer
The best engine out of E3 demos was Square Enix's Luminous engine. Agni's philosophy demo was very impressive.

And that was running on a single GTX680 ^_^

Then again, I'm sure SE devs will have to dumb it down for the next gen consoles, they obviously won't have a gtx680 or any equivalent and 8+ gigs of ram.

Top Bottom