Crysis Warhead; Releasing this september.

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
The sequel to Crysis is ready to release in september. Another good news is that this games minimum hardware requirement is much less then the First game.
If crysis ran in you Pc then warhead will be much faster then that. Isn't it a good news to many many. And those who are planning to buy or already buyed HD4850 they need not to worry about Crysis also.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Technically, it isn't a sequel but rather an extension of the first game in the form of an expansion pack.Hopefully Crytek Budapest may have optimised it properly.If the release is in September then perhaps they can bring out a small playable demo to atleast benchmark the dam thing.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
but i badly needed to play int he role of nomad instead of others..

when is the sequel to first crysis is coming .. i mean nomads journey to defeat the aliens..

man i love the island and nature.. wht a beauty

offtopic: should'nt this thread belong to tec news section? some one please report, i can't coz i am not good with reportings....:D

offtopic: mr most wanted, i am not so dump to be answrd like dat. u r new 2 d forum and pls blve dat i hav some exp.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys stop arguing where it should be ..

if its in news section it would have seen day light for few days then then would gone down to page 2 or 3 ...

i think this is a much better place .. so that we gamerzz can disuss lavishly...

@hari_sanker_r ... no one here is expert... except mods/admins...(regarding forum/threads)

post count should never be counted in ...

most wanted can be 3k+ poster in some toher forum... so dont come to conclusion based on post count...

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Release Date of Crysis Warhead: 16/9/2008.
But when will it be released in india this is the question. I think we will get it very soon.
*www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/245074.html

Check this link it may satisfy you to some extent or will increase it i don't know. But I am a FPS lover and I had played crysis but not in my pc thats too only demo. But HD4850 is gonna make a total change.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Hari shankar ji, thand rakho yaar. :p

Aour most wanted bahiya ji you will remain most wanted wherever you go. come back dear.:smile:

T

The Conqueror

Yeah Crysis was a nice game and i am eagerly waiting for Warhead.. :)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
How can the systems requirements for Warhead be less. Will it not still use the CryEngine2 for rendering and game play..?
Even if they can optimize the code..how much...difference will it make. Or did they release Crysis with a really really bad optimization of code/game engine. :(.

Though the review looks good..thanks TOOFAN for sharing.

T

The Conqueror

^ If it doesnt then u might need to take 4850 in crossfire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom