Crysis, the next gen in gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainerd

Right off the assembly line
QnA with Jack Mamais, Lead Game Designer for Crysis. Chk the 6th Q, the specifications that he ran crysis on.
*crysis-online.com/Articles/crysis-online-q&a-with-jack-mamais.php

Crysis screenshots:
*incrysis.com/crysis/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=138

'nd finally the ultimate pic I could find with Crysis.
*www3.incrysis.com/screenshots/crysis-render-black-guy.jpg

Njoy!

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
This is really good news that he was able to run it great with A64 3500 + Radeon 1900 + 2GB RAM at most settings.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
yup..Seems crytek has no intension to launch crysis for consoles nd they have already stated it. They say future of gaming is with PCs. Good news for PC gamerz.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@SolidSnake
thats right, they are noy bumping up unwanted effects like in FEAR or Carbon, but to make the overall look as natural as possible. They want to make every frames look exactly as in real time.
Also heard rumors that Crysis dun have any cutscenes, but only scenes in first person.The former Destroys our concentration-"Crytek says".

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^I'm afraid not.The GPU is obsolete now & can hardly run the latest crop of games.Crysis will be a far cry for this card.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Damn pc gamers(actually i am too but intentions are to buy a ps3 when it hits the shelves in march 2007)I mean we have to upgrade every now and then it seems though that we won't have to do that quite often with vista but still??????????

crazy_sumi

Broken In
yup... the screenshots look great.
But i aint sure if the game might run on my system with 1.5gigs ram, and an overclocked 6800GT, amd64. Looks like i am gonna need an upgrade in 2007...

vinit320

Right off the assembly line
i have the following rig : intel core 2 extreme x6800, xfx geforce 8800gtx, 2GB transcend DDR2 RAM 667Mhz, 500GB SATA, asus P5N32-E SLI mainboard, 19" LCD. will crysis work at its best on this config.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
@crazy sumi, if you have highly oced your CPU (2.4-2.6GHz and maybe 2GB RAM), you should be able to do 10x7 low to med or med.

@vinit320, hopefully you will manage 12x10 maxed out or 16x10 maxed out without AA

Third Eye

gooby pls
vinit320 said:
i have the following rig : intel core 2 extreme x6800, xfx geforce 8800gtx, 2GB transcend DDR2 RAM 667Mhz, 500GB SATA, asus P5N32-E SLI mainboard, 19" LCD. will crysis work at its best on this config.

Yeah crysis will run best,you have great system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom